Greetings coaches

With the permission of the administrators, I would talk to everyone, do not be delusional, it was always known that the p2w had advantages and x the fact and I include myself, being Cubans we have limitations but it is not because in Cuba you cannot buy gems since I, being Cuban, did it on 2 occasions it is because of the fact that our economy is disgusting, everyone can be p2w only if they have money I tell them because I know 2 or 3 who have bought the item is that I consider that being p2w is not a thing to buy once and yes If it were the case, I and others I know were top 1, it is a matter of putting money and money into the game and in Cuba you cannot enjoy the game but nobody works for the love of art and of course they will give priority to those who buy, they do not would you do if the food of your families depended on it

Its a game in the end. Im a kid and i cant spend money on a game neither will i ever. But devs are working and this is how they earn their income. Altho i dont like it every game out there that has some kind of collection system is litterally build with a paywall for top spots. U should know that many f2p have ranked in top 10 which means its more balanced then many other games. Id say life and games shouldnt affect each other. U ahave money to spare for. A game go for it but if u dont dont its that easy. No hate just speculating my opinion.

3 Likes

What are you asking permission for?

I’m confused if there’s a particular point you’re trying to make with your thread. To me I can only understand you are saying “In Cuba we can’t buy gems”… nothing else. What am I missing?

3 Likes

I agree with what King Posion says, people complain because the game is p2w but they do not understand that they cannot work for free, but the gems must cost less

@Killerdog I’m not criticizing the opposite, I’m just saying that Cubans should be grateful to be able to play with limitations, but that’s where some of the best players in the history of neo have come from.

2 Likes

That makes your message a lot clearer. I agree, playing with limitations can often inspire new strategies and help improve skills in teambuilding and decision making.

2 Likes

Got you. Yes the game has had some great Cuban players and it’s very nice the Devs allow them to use a version of the game not downloaded from the normal places so they can enjoy the game

1 Like

You are 100 % right here dude, I know a lot of p2w games where f2p suffer a lot, war robots being one of them.

1 Like

I really liked war robots in the early days but now it is really unplayable the new robots they introduce are way above the level of my old robots. I still remember times when I use to grind for strider (1 heavy 2 small 10000 components required. 3 dashes) and raizen with 2 punishers.

1 Like

Yes, it is the definition of p2w now. The new robots and weapons they bring out each update are then priced higher like $200 usd to get them, unless there is some chest event. The only effective bot that might be competitive on my account is my dragoon bullwark, and that’s not even for close range.

1 Like