greedy company

We don’t know that for sure.

But if NTTR wants to be in Compliance with Chinese law they have to. Otherwise they are apparently breaking the law.

It only qualifies for China though

Not exactly. Gacha games have to be complied with that law if they want to stay in China’s market from now on. NTTR can simply choose to leave China’s market. So this is purely about business decisions.

Im only almost 2 weeks in this game and I am losing interest. I can only play 2x a day, 10 minutes, with just 4-6 battles and that’s it. All I can do is sleep and wait for my mana to recover. Other than that, nothing. Just nothing. No monster catching. PvP is pointless. Stories are so slow because of the mana costs. Might uninstall soon if this gets too repetitive and boring. Also, can I get refund from playstore if I do uninstall?

1 Like

Interesting to know. For sure the biggest money has come in from the Chinese players though?

I don’t know. Maybe from Japan. These are the two countries I know that enact regulations for gacha games.
Also, I haven’t found that many whales in Chinese players. You can wait for the future updates. If there is still no guarantee for rare items, it means the majority of whales are in other countries such as US, UK, Australia, etc.

1 Like

There’s a full clan of level 100 Chinese players

1 Like

@ILAGaLOT :us:

5 Likes

I feel like you could use balancion to say worst trade deal in the history of trade deals

2 Likes

Ooh I like that @Boiler

3k de piedras y esto sale

Ay caramba!

1 Like

Zigzagames is definitely NOT a greedy company because my account got lost and they wont restore it for me and I was a big spender in the game, therefore they dont want money.

5 Likes