I must go

Hey everyone, I have quit neo monsters and I just wanted to let you know that everyone was nice and this community is really great.You are all very supportive and helpful even if I was an annoying person sometimes.I have given my acc to NMEduck since he is a good friend and also I didn’t wanted my acc to go to waste when I knew someone can enjoy it . I am quitting because I am getting bored of neo( don’t get me wrong this game is really great but I am an impatient kid ) and also because I want to explore new games.I may comeback one day or not who knows.Thanks to everyone for their help especially KD who did awesome guides and my good friends who have amused me.Bye Bye and ALL HAIL MOJINATOR

5 Likes

NOOOOOOO (I could use your account :unamused:)
Play Hybrid Animals, Bulu Monsters and MINECRAFT

2 Likes

Goodbye, my friend

1 Like

I will hail Lord Mojinator forever

2 Likes

Goodbye I will always remember u for the luck you gave me to get scorpiogeist. Thanks for the overall better account

1 Like

We r gonna miss u! I always read ur name as Banana ! U must know since u r leaving

4 Likes

That bad! You should give yourself more time, I started playing Neo and I got ranked one and a half years later. Before, I was really afraid to enter, today I keep learning :slight_smile:
I hope this state passes you and you can return with everything! And one more touch of patience :wink:

1 Like

I HAIL LORD MOJINATOR

1 Like

Haha, banana sounds funny

2 Likes

One last thing before you go, I thought I’d change your account’s username to better reflect my awful sense of humor…

2 Likes

Lol that’s your acc so you are roasting yourself ahaha

1 Like

Try Vanguard Zero it will release in 9th April 2020.Also try 7Ds

1 Like

It was great having you among us Bonanoe. All the best to you in your future gaming!

4 Likes

Do you have an idea of the next time focalforce is being featured? Bonanoe got two shards the first three months of playing lol.

1 Like

May the 4th be with you.

2 Likes

@DMGBonanoe take it easy brother!

1 Like