What Arks should I be aiming for?

I’ve caught all the hatchlings so far and I was thinking of going for starters next, but what Arks are good for PvP and OM’s? Because I attempted getting a Shadowstalker and struggled quite a bit. At 99 so far I have
Duskroc (S)
Leviathan (B)
Skywolf (D)
Stegotops (S)
Nightmare (A)
Plasmorex ©
Bronzeshell ©
Flamogun (E)
Voltiger ©
Pyrowyrm (D)
Glazio (A)
Sorry if I haven’t formatted this correctly or posted it in the right Subforum, New to HI :slight_smile:

For OM you need an army of plasmorex and the shadow ocarina. For PVP everyone had his own strategy but common arks are Halopard, Angelon, Omegawyrm, Gremknight, Chopperbug and others… Don’t think about powerful, be smart and create a strategy

Thanks man :slight_smile: Appreciate it!
I’ll go looking for some more skullrex’s later, trying to get a Cherub without it killing itself.

@Luigi: Why chopperbug is used by most of the players

when he’s killed, he stuns all enemy’s arkadion

That’s not why. Most people use him for Bolster (+229 Defense, if I remember correctly) and Scramble (high chance of scrambling your opponent’s lineup – NOT GUARANTEED).

Dont forget timestrike.It can easily one shot a water type at the right moment.Ive cut creatures like Barricudus’s hp in half with a well placed timestrike.

cough cough, sapherion underused_zps283a47e5.png

When Hunterisland reached 1,4million download in the bazar there were new prices for eggs so i began a new saving trying to get some arkadions, in the first saving i had just cyberwyrm ad important arkadion and in pvp i was far about 1600diamonds from Sapherion… I don’t know his moveset and everytime i met him in PVP he used Windvoid, killing himself

Sorry having SS my first hope is his death 

Personally, I use chopper for scramble+stun just to eliminate (or greatly reduce) the chances of a stego/char or stego/kami