Good Game Devs, GG

I’ll support this, as long as it’s limited to slower ones.

How would they limit it to slow ones?

“This move boosts the attack and defense of all epic monsters and super epic monsters with a speed less than 40%”

1 Like

Jackalhotep just featured :eyes:

1 Like

But since it costs 160 tu and is 16 not 14 wouldn’t it still be balanced?

I mean there aren’t that many super epics with he ability to wipe 4 at once like AOE spam. Maybe abyss but you can still do nereida abyss and that’s not too bad

Yeah, but you gotta future proof it. If they introduced it without limitations the devs will be limited in what they can design for all future SE monsters. They will be too scared to release
fast ones with certain movesets. Besides I had a look at the current SE and some will be pretty OP. Those piercing move rhinos will be hilarious. Like you said Abyss will be abused again, but I’m all for that one at least, would be entertaining to see the Abyss complaints again.

Maybe 46% speed would be a reasonable limitation. That way this guy’s Nullifying strike will be awesome:

1 Like

No you can’t compare it to apollo. Apollo doesnt or never Has made players complain. The reason I compared with bastia because it recently got “nerfed” as well and the nerf comparison is ridiculous. Bastia got away with murder while cani was framed for the murder

And now you say it got what it deserved. Okay i get you, you wanted it to be overkill nerfed

You’re taking what I said out of context. Literally in the same sentence I said it got what it deserved I used the qaulifier “for the most part”

That means there are other parts that weren’t deserved. AKA underdog nerf.

Bastia is broken, she is another topic. I’m talking about Cani. Yes it was unfair she only got nerfed a little, I agree.

She didn’t get what she deserved, but Cani got what he deserved… For the most part :joy:

1 Like