Upcoming monsters

I don’t know if anybody has asked this question and got a proper answer from someone who actually knows something about this matter but I had to ask again because I need some news.

when Canishogun was first featured in an egg, people were talking about how everyone was calling him broken months ago and he actually wasn’t that great or whateva.

so where do people see the news? literally why I came here but stayed for people arguing with each other to the point they want to jump through their screen to fight each other.

Arigato gusaimas for anyone reading. #CringyWeeb

1 Like

We have ways

We use the force.

Ask VNM Clan aka the Neo Illuminati

EDIT: the Neo Illuminati does not exist. Please ignore this post

1 Like

there are clans? is this on discord or sm?

There were leaks in the past and they went out into some Line group chats. The Devs are very much against leaks and, when aware, have tried to crack down on them (the people doing them). To my knowledge, nothing has been leaked since the beginning of this year.

Leaks are really bad for the game, especially when monster movesets are not finalised. For example, Canishogun was nerfed after the original moveset leak which may have lead to it being called OP then turning out to be more mediocre. However, things tend to be overhyped when all people can see are a moveset because they’ll imagine an ideal scenario for it rather than take into account how easily it will die, etc (my best guess at why).

2 Likes

YI remember when details of Magma were leaked, but people didn’t know about the random targeting :joy: scenes!

Yeah and Centaureon, when people saw “champion entrance” then called it the most overpowered monster to ever come to the game. Then it came out and people called it trash! At least now its power has been discovered and it gets appreciated, helped by earth monsters becoming more common. Almost all roaring entrance monsters get so heavily overhyped/overrated to begin with.

1 Like

To be fair, when cent came out the insane 4 on 0 Meta hadn’t ruined everything.

And upon his release nightwatch couldnt kill anything that wasnt 80+ speed or water.

Now hes the bees knees.

1 Like

He forgot that. Night watch was so bad at the start :joy:

Yeah forgot about that getting its damage buffed, a fair point for sure! Centaureon had a lot more trouble getting a kill when it was first released and the stun converters were very popular at the time… all-round not a good start for Centaureon.

Much like its buddy, Novadrake. Both were mediocre upon release, but received buffs that made them awesome.