Good Game Devs, GG

Nice profile pic I love cats
Now let me get to the point
@DonT89 proposed raw underdog which was a lot better :joy::joy::joy:
But some guys said he’s nuts now look what the devs did to Cani LMFAO

1 Like

Ok. Obviously you have never played with cani. From someone who has used him many times I can tell you that there are rockoids more useful than him.
Even in ap spam teams, what do you think it’s better, to use a “16” cost cani to put 2 goldoids (which will last for 3-4 attacks), or just put a goldoid in his place and save the cost difference?:man_shrugging:t2:

And the answer to that question doesn’t even matters. What matters is that you’ll be thinking who is better between a legendary and a rockoid.

And let’s not talk about underdog, the most useless SS. I have seen the epics list over and over, and absolutely no epic worth to sacrifice a 16 cost legendary just to give him a buff(cause let’s be clear on this, it’s almost impossible that Cani be alive after 136 seconds).

“But he has revenge”… Cani has 95% speed. When he gets turn or just comes into the fiel, with that speed… the normal case is that no one have died!. So you have to either put goldoids,or use underdog and pray for him to still be alive after those minimum 110 seconds.

So please, don’t keep saying cani is still a top tear monster. Im explaining this not just because of you @Professor_Oak , Im talking in general, I have seen that phrase many times and I just had to correct it.

Nerfing the guardian’s epic form and dusi was more than enough to stop his most common strategies.

I agree underdog TU is a bit harsh . I don’t deny that. But my point is even if that skill was like let’s say 80TU , what good is it ?
You, by self , agreed there are no epics that is worth the SS cost .

But rest of his kit is working. He is aggressive still. Goldoids should be used to charge his retribution . So it’s fine that they lowered the regeneration rate of it.

As for its survivability , I’m not a fan of stun converters , I’d rather have stun immunity . But in my honest opinion , canishogun hasn’t changed a bit in its offensive power buddy . Were u using cani - Aoe spam in PvP cos last time I met u , u were using some other team ?

Mmm. What’s you’re nick?

I constantly change my Nick n team . You know those annoying gg posts :joy::joy::joy:

Let’s say cani can survive enough to give a retribution…but that’s it. You won’t give a second one, those are too many seconds,and too little regeneration % on goldoids.

It’s true what @Mr.X said, they should have given him another direction to play with

What is ur suggestion for that another direction. ? Devs might consider it if they think cani needs to shine again

That makes it hard to know who you are hahah. But well, if we met in last pvp, I was totally not using Cani

1 Like

I see what u mean there .

Comparing to other stun converters , they usually do some offensive skill on their first turn and cani can only do the nerfed goldoids. And most of the time , goldoids are free charge for blood moves now.

Valid point !

I agree the nerf was too harsh, but Flame Eater can still net him a kill at really low TU.

I dunno, hes not anywhere near as strong as be was.

I actually agree that the underdog nerf was overkill. And nerfing the guardians was enough. But the Goldoid nerf was absolutely needed. It wasn’t just for Cani. Goldoid was just stupid.

Cani should have been 16 cost from day one. You were spoiled to have him at such a low cost for all this time. My stupid Mecha is 16 cost for flips sake.

Having retribution, an ability to summon rocks to help charge the retribution. Then a blood move that gets charged after the retribution along with stun convertor to help get a turn is still a pretty dam good combination.

Although I think they should reduce the TU of underdog. That was too much.

2 Likes

Underdog may as well just be replaced as a move at this point though

No,it is not!. Goldoids don’t last anymore! With some luck you’ll only get to do “one” retribution! And since his passive skill is “excessive force with some 4 stars or lower monster around”, you’ll be doing that retribution most likely without that excessive force!. I’ve already explained this many times :man_shrugging:t2:

I’m sorry here, but you haven’t even used the monster. You just limit yourself to “think” he’s still good and say that some things are “stupid”, but you’re wrong :man_shrugging:t2:.

Lol I’ve played against it a million times and have used a million times in PvE. Goldoids were freaken stupid and cheap. So was the AOE lead.

For the most part, Cani got what it deserved.

1 Like

Bastia nerf - take away survivor and double repulse and compensate with a decent ss (btw still broken)

Cani nerf - take away the epics, take away the goldoids and take away the low tu on underdog + more cost. It was flattened to shreds

Lmao that’s what you call “got what it deserved”? :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah yeah, whatever :man_shrugging:t2:

lol the aoe spammers liked your post

1 Like

I think you missed the “for the most part”. .

I already said in this thread and other threads that the Underdog nerf was overkill.

No point comparing it to Bastia. I can compare Cani to Apollorexus if you do that. . Cani is still a good legend.

1 Like

The best way to Buff Canis is to improve movesets for epics @Dev_VKC

Or make it so Underdog boosts Super Epics.

This would encourage variety :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Make Cani Great Again!