Gold/Sliver/Arks

no worries~

I understand where you’re coming from. But the fact of the matter is…the admins will most likely do something about it. That’s why I was testing yesterday. After examining what I sent, it’s impossible to ignore it…

I highly doubt that egg timing will exist after the next update.

That is why I’m so sore when it comes to people antagonizing me…I’m doing my best to make this fun…

Charca+stun easy too beat , but since u released the method of timing now hackers with500k + gold is gonna claim that they timed there gold blah blah blah . Lol , timing eggs isnt even 100% hit every time . So now once hackerss get banned … Watch u hear the riot going around cuz supposedly they timed there gold when they really didnt ;3

BUT GET BACK ON TOPIC .

someone up there said you can get gold in infinite dungeon? is this true

Nope only musical scores and golden EGGS

I have over 30 arks for my single player team… Musical scores don’t really tickle my fancy lol…

Ok sorry tib i just jumped to conclusions there and i apologize but i do hope they do something about eggs

Yeah, no problem n.n

I did not release a guide. If I did, everyone would be timing and that would…well, it’d be bad.

I’m sure they have ways to determine who hacked IAP and who timed.

And yeah, sorry. Just wanted to get a few big points across n.n

I wonder if we get to keep our gold after the update…

Gold:240k
Silver:500k
Arks: dunno but gc says top 5% with 127.5%completed

And yeah everyone hates on us egg timers but lets face it we all had to pretty much crack the code for ourselves and becoming good at it is no easy task… We worked hard for that damn gold! And not to mention the money i spent on learning how to do it!

::slightly off topic:: we should be able to retain our gold, we didn’t hack it so I don’t see why they would remove it. Especially since some of it was bought.

I dont really see a problem with timing… I do however see a problem with releasing info about how to do it… Maybe that should be the approach ban users who tell a little too much…

My gold: like 10,000.
My silver: like 100.
My arks: not that many since I went through and deleted a whole bunch of extras. Over 360 of course!

To people calling others’ ideas “the dumbest thing ever”, please be nice. Attacking other members is not acceptable on this forum. If you disagree with an idea that is posted, please do it in a respectful manner, rather than insulting.

I don’t want to see any more of that!

Hmm… let me rephrase… Lordcharbz, your idea to ban people who share their method of timing isn’t very well thought out, not saying you mean harm, but people like me who shared their method were just trying to help people get egg monsters who were originally getting over powered by people in pvp who had tons of them. Getting banned for trying to help balance seems rather unnecessary.

I have about 50 000 gold right now…,.,… I can time, but mine always seems to go just one slot away from what I wanted…

I understand where you’re coming from, but think of this on a larger scale. Spreading techniques is a great way to cause the profits of the game to plummet. Why should the producers spend so much time on a game that makes them such a small amount of money? I’m not saying that it’s wrong to assist others in developing their own methods…but it’s not wise to tell everyone how to time. It’s basically giving several people monsters that will be released anyways, and ruining the game on top of that.

Think about it like the stock market. You can be very skilled in trading and analyzing the market…you can make a lot of money. This is what we timers do. We study carefully and then develop our own method of making massive profits. It is perfectly reasonable to educate your clients, friends, and family. However, it’s not wise to simply post the “key to stock market success” due to the fact that it would have a huge impact on the market itself…or in this case, the game. You may believe that you are creating balance, and you are correct. Distributing equal monsters to everyone…what is the word for that…perfect equality in a market…communism, if memory serves. Completely equal distribution of resources, or Arkadion. Now we go back into one of the main issues…lack of incentive. If everyone has all the monsters possible, why would they keep playing? There’s no reason to stick around if they can just pwn the OM and then go back into hibernation. 

Now, I’m not well-versed with all these things, but I tried my best to make an example…does it make sense? Or did I butcher it with my stupidity?

Whatever, I tried…

To summarize…it ruins the game because…

-Ruins profits, and therefore makes the developers lose the incentive to develop the game further

-Equality can’t exist here. Sorry to say that. If everyone had the same monsters using the same strategies (they would do whatever works…why do you think they copied charca-stun? If they had the monsters, they copied it) then it would be boring and nobody would play it.

-I’m a fan of hard work. I worked hard to master timing. Countless hours. Other people spend hours and hours farming. Other people sacrifice sleep to do OM…really, are you going to hand it out to them? Help them! Give advice! Don’t ruin the experience by just giving them the answers. Someone doesn’t strive to work out more to get better if you give them steroids…you don’t give a starving man some fish, you teach him how to fish. 

That being said, it’s not ban-worthy…I’ve simply stated why I am fine with hints or advice…and why I am against the posting of guides. 

Lol how can someone read all of that^ i get tired by just reading 5lines xD

I read it all, and I understand, but the truth is it takes work even WITH guides, just because people find a guide that might or might not help them doesn’t mean everyone playing HI is on this forum reading my guide and are now expert timers, I’d say I helped a handful of people, the others most likely got frustrated and stopped. Also, comparing the stock market to an iPhone app is a bit exaggerated… but I got where you were coming from.

LOL!!!

Timing eggs is good stuff.  Why get so sensitive?  I have a team full of level S on multiplayer and refuse to use a stun team.  I still get beat almost every time by stun teams.  Share it, who cares?  There probably aren’t enough people who stair at this forum for it to matter too much.  Not only that, but the creators are still making boat loads of money off of it.  Heck I alone spent $15 on eggs to figure out the timing so the developers are still making money!

No one asked you … Stay in topic .

I apologize . Not use to talking proper and keeping comments to my self.