My account was outdated..

Last week when I wanted to play on my second account (I was already logged in) I did get a message that my account was outdated and so I will lose all my progress. Then I saw that all my 40 gems were gone…! I asked for help and did get the following answer:

“According to our investigation, we could not find any signs of you missing any gems, as all of your gems spendings have been accounted for in the game. What may have happened is that either someone has used your device or account without your knowledge. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do even if that was the case.
We sincerely thank you for your patience, understanding and support.”

What can I do with this account now? Did someone hack it? … :(((

Did you get your account from someone?

The usual reason for this message is someone using the restore code to access the account on a different device, so when the server checks it takes the info from the latest save aka the login on the other device.

Long story short someone has been in the account. A way of checking might be to sort your monsters by newest first and see if your recognise the newest ones, if not then someone has spent the gems on eggs most likely.

Yes I did get an account at rank 20 with two legends. I played to rank 50 and then I lost everything. :frowning:

Yeah first I checked but there is nothing new. It is like all the gems are gone away without using them.

I remember when this happened to my cousin, he was crying… Luckily he got an account from someone. I wish you the best of luck and the bwst way is to beg the devs to deeply investigate it

Do you think that will help?

Oh that sounds sad Sari. Wish you good luck! I don’t know what you can do. Dev VKC will helps you, i think.

Thank you! Never mind. Maybe it is better to trust nobody and play further on my own account with my one legend apollo

I have 50 gems on my own account. I will try my chance for auro. :frowning:

Edit:
This is amazing! Finally :)))
I just can’t believe…

Congz sari! Great catch :slight_smile:

Hahah thanks. :smiley:

That’s a cool turnaround from your initial post. Think that’s justice really. Happy you rolled what you wanted.

Nice bro, no we both hve 2 legis. Rolled Loch from rare gems

Yeah thanks! Finally! I am glad I didn’t give up my hope and did play further

:smiley: thanks. GG

Btw: topic can be closed. I will play further with my own account.;D