Gem sell

Can we get a gem deal I’m trying to give you guys money :weary:

1 Like

Yea to be fair a lot less are gonna buy at full price. And that does not mean a crappy deal either

I feel sorry for people buying at normal price xD

:joy::joy::joy: i will never buy at full price

They should just half all gem prices remove all gem sales for future replace with bonus packages at times so you can grab extra ingredients

I can work with that.

I’d be curious to see if devs are seeing strong spending by players right now? You’d think with people getting iTunes and google play cards for Christmas and such that they’d be inclined to drop some on gems, but with no deal there’s really not an incentive to do it. Especially with this mythic introduction and the very lackluster response from the community, you’d think they’d really want to drive revenue. Did they think players would blow through normal priced packs for a small chance at them? I think the player base is smarter than that and will just wait until some sort of deal is put out. What do I know though

2 Likes

Gmagic at this point I’m pretty sure they don’t know how to run a business :joy: cause what you said was so true I’m not spending my money if there isn’t no deal they really think we stupid

1 Like

Devs paid on salary.

If they want to do a sale or change like that they probably have to run it by corperate.

1 Like

I do think devs could have made alot more money if they give gem deal like the 2x.

:weary::weary::weary: i just want a gem deal

Lol by not doing deals devs aren’t getting paid enough to be good and so mythics happened. Explains a lot

Probably not up to them.

Yell at the company, not the devs.

There are gameplay changes which devs deal with, long with new monsters and such. But I believe that sales are out of devs reach, not just doing them whenever they want.

NTT resonant is secretly run by EA

4 Likes

I’m not really yelling at the devs, I’m just saying it’s an interesting approach thinking we’re going to blow a bunch of money on normal priced gems just because a new class was introduced.

I want to make it clear that I’m not blaming anyone. It is worth pointing out that the most direct link between users and corporate are the devs, and you would think they would have a better pulse on the community than to release these beasts without more of a celebration feel around them.

Tarez has a good point, I’m not exactly sure what the business strategy is at this point.

1 Like

I agree about the business strategy. It’s as though they’re:
A. Trying to destroy the company or
B. They’re somehow still making enough money off desperate and new players that it’s not worth the effort to make a deal as with the money they gain from people who don’t normally buy buying they’d make anyway if they never had a sale.

Tbh I’m not sure at this point

Yeah all I’m saying is reserve judgement, as we don’t know what’s up or how the team works right now.

I want to point out that on the festival before the mythics were released there was a 2x gem deal. If people would at least think a bit ahead they would have bought already that gem deal but we can keep crying about that it’s not offered at every festival. Come on dudes. Can those devs ever satisfy your wishes? I guess not. It’s in our humans nature to complain all the time

1 Like

At least from my point of view, I was just curious about the move from a business standpoint. I probably don’t need another monster for the rest of the lifespan of this game, as you can certainly attest.

1 Like

Remember when everyone complained about the gem deal before the anniversary and then Devs gave us a free pack and some other free stuff? The deal wasn’t too shabby after that was factored into the mix.

Christmas deal wasn’t so hot, let’s have some faith and give them a chance to give us something for New Years :wink:

4 Likes