Gaiawyrm question

Hi,

I’m not sure where to put this, 

But I’m up to the quest where I have to beat Gaiawyrm, and…he’s killing my whole team. I have:

lv 43 Stegotops (B ) , lv 40 Flamogun(A), lv 43 Halopard(A), lv 39 Narlance(A), lv 40 Beowulf(S), lv 39 Spooker (B ), lv 41 Mammut (A), lv 43 Blazewing (S), lv 40 Tidalwhale (A), lv 42 Raptorex (C ), lv 44 Voltiger (B ), lv 40 Bouldon (S), bunch of low level arks to fill space, lv 49 Thunderback (A).

So my strategy is to use guardian on Stegotops, use haste with Halopard and just use Dragonbane with Flamogun. As final resort, use Last Stand with Thunderback. Now, the reason this isn’t working is because after each attack he’s getting 5 bonus attacks and destroys my Flamogun after only 2 Dragonbanes :frowning: I can’t even get Land Stand once because he just keeps getting bonus attacks.

I’m wondering if this 100% bonus attack is meant to be legit with this particular guy, or is this a bug? Especially since I hardly ever get bonus attacks.  

Also, any tips on my party and setup? I’m not an expert at this game so any feedback is appreciated. 

Include guys with stun skin like Gremknight or Kentucky. When they die, the stun skin will end bonus attack chains immediately.

Alternatively, you could leave it for the moment and come back later.

when i had to vs them they got so much bonus but i lvled all my arkadonsto like lvl 50 or 60 before i whent on to vs them

Yeah, I would say just overlevel or just come back later in the game.

Alright, I did it! I placed Kentucky in 4th place and used Stun Gift as soon as he killed my Flamegun. That gave me enough time to take him down by alot. The stun definitely helped out, I killed him as he demolished about half of my team. As emergency I also had chopperbug 2nd last before Thunderback :wink:

Thanks alot guys (still wondering about that near 100% bonus attacks though).

It’s not a bug. They programmed it to have a ton of bonus actions because, well, they’re bosses, ya know? x> Stun/Leveling is usually the way to go when fighting these kind of bosses.

Just get tons of flashbombs and then timestrike. One hit KO.

One hit KO would be nice. :o

Ikr

Bumping another dead thread? Oh my lord… Some one stop him please, annoying isn’t even close to the word

Sorry for bumping again x) but seriously… Ikr? Thats all you say? And I agree, yeah cheese, your nice and all and no offense to you but you are CONSTANTLY bumping up threads, and if I heard right, you have been warned many, many times, haven’t you? So just please stop bumping up old threads! And you don’t even post anything meaningful. Only 3 letters on a post from LAST YEAR. It obviously already has been solved and besides the necro-ing problem, I just get frustrated when people post absolutely unhelpful crap. What is ikr gonna do for anyone? When you reply, you try to help someone or participate, or atleast give some opinion! You dont even know what you are saying ikr about and it is purposeless, and doesn’t help anyone!

Alrighty guys, time to calm down. Attacking him won’t do anything (useful). The moderators will take it from here.

Kitty, you seem to be aware of why this sort of bumping is bad, so why do you do it yourself? We appreciate your helping, but if someone already said it, no matter how simple, and it’s older than, say, two to three days old, please don’t repeat it. This doesn’t apply to only Kitty - this is for all users.

Thank you. ^^

I don’t know kitty, but apologies on their behalf, I feel their anger/annoyance

Locking this thread. No further discussion is needed here.