Front line setup

Is it a solid setup to put Shieldwyrm on front line with Oniblade, Satomi awakened and Shiva. Followed by Diredemon.
Oniblade will Ooo and then with auto protect Shieldwyrm will wake up to purify my team. Once Shield dies I can OoO again into Diredemon dreameating also. Then 6th I can throw in Soalstealer to sleep all. Imo a solid combo. What you guys think?

Maybe for some situations but otherwise it can go wrong in so many ways. In a very common poison setup, if Banedragon enters 5th he will poison everyone completely ruin your strategy. Another one that fully counters your setup is Centaureon. As you don’t have stun protection, he will enter, Nightwatch your sleepers and suddenly enemy team has turns before you because of the stun. Not to mention Twighoul who can instantly execute both your protectots before oniblade can do his one on one. Soulstealer’s sleep also relies too much on RNG.

Not a sustainable setup imo.

I can still stun you
Btw what’s your ign buddy?
I faced a guy with awakened Satomi about an hour ago

Colossus, and this isn’t for pvp. its for pve.

would taking out Shiva for the water Unicorn fix all those issues. stun converter and toxic killer.

then throwing in blue flutter 6th for more stun coverage followed by dragulosa for the poison killing