Now I'm confused about sleep/poison

Pick one and stick to it. You don’t want to have both in one team.

So since I got two poison legends should I build a full poison team around them or just a poison starting line up?

If you have the poison monsters then go for a poison lineup. But don’t go poison>sleep because those two strategies don’t like each other.

Poison>stun is pretty good right now

Well I actually just got Robofin and I have oniscar they can stun and I also just got draconaught so I may be able to to do poison /stun
I also have a lot of survivor/ desperate double mons as well

Great! Go for it.

One more question should I have the stunners for a line up or keep my poison start ip

It’s honestly up to you. There is so many possibilities. My pvp team had sleep and poison in it and I got up to around 11th on the last event. The thing is like previously mentioned they don’t work great together as in poison will ruin your sleep strategy. However that doesn’t mean they can’t be used together. I had my first sort of 4-6 monsters focused around death sentence all and sleep the back end of my team was focused on poison. The middle was focused around give turn and sweepers. That worked because I had a clear separation between sleep and poison however if I literally went my first 6 monsters as poison then went straight to sleep it would not work

Makes a lot of sense what I’m thinking is having frost rider, Robofin , oniscar and ragnawolf so I can set him up for blood thirst with Cleo in the back ready to switch with frost rider then maybe my poison lineup some where after

You should have put this in rate/ build my team topic.
By the look on your team, I’d go for assisted holy line up. Use clio, sanctallion, pegasus and tiamad in your frontline. You can give turn with clio to the monster with best attack at that moment, in most cases it will be assisted holy with sanctallion. Against AI it will destroy complete frontlines. You could even change clio to frostrider, one on one, switch place to clio and purify. Now you have assisted lux, to kill the one awake monster, meanwhile pegasus can load up survivor. After that, you go for a good combo between auto- poisoners, protect/ stun absorbers, timestrikers, desperate doublers, bloodcravers,…
Ending with a few desperate doublers, frostrider and maybe virizardon as well seems pretty good.
And just keep searching for new combo’s.

Hmm interesting I did run the holy lineup at one point it was pretty decent didn’t think of the frost rider switch though.thanks man!

Poison stun, damn im lost to that lineup today