Starting Line Ups

There are plenty of whole-team strategies, but I was wondering which four monsters you start with.

I’ll start. I use a Gryphknight, Bunkerbeast, Lavahawk, and Anubiron. Gryphknight heals my team, bunkerbeast kills, and Anubiron/Lavahawk use give-turn, and lavahawk can use team turn and then 400s megabomb. It can counter stun AND sleep, and usually kills 5-6 enemies before they all die.

I personally use a F.D. Iris, Polaboss, Capybaragon and Dusicyon.

Iris speeds all monsters up and acts as Stun Protection at 92% speed, imho one of the best 5★ in the game.

Capybaragon can Knockback Random at 82% speed, has no killer weakness, can act like a weaker AP and even has two killing moves, one of which is a OHKO. Literally made for FLs.

Polaboss and Dusicyon are both OP pains in the ax to face; the first one being a top notch sweeper and the second a support god, both are self-supporting and can be hard to kill without combined effort.

2 Likes

Yeah. All of my monsters are support for each other, and for my one sweeper. Bunkerbeast is the best sweeper I have seen, since once a mortar is loaded, piercing mortar basically guarantees a kill. Makes it super hard to face.

Ur FL needs stun protection
If anyone kills ur Anubi and Lava then u R dOoMeD

It’s followed by Thordragon to purify, and Anubis is stun immune. Bunkerbeast is also sleep immune.

I use galliodragon, blightwyrm, haniwel, and omegawyrm. Haniwel life flips everything, then gallio uses swift desperate all, and blightwyrm uses desperate double. Omegawyrm is to poison incoming monsters so I don’t have to deal with hold ground or shields. This is to hopefully destroy my opponent’s frontlines, but even if it doesn’t, I have bomboid in reinforcements to blow up my frontline so my next 4-5 monsters enter at the same time.

Wow. Great attack. Not many people focus on a lot of damage fast.

Omegawyrm is super op. Kills like 2-5 before it dies when I use someone else’s. Don’t have it myself, though.

It’s not all that good. I’m just using it as an 8 cost auto poisoner.

Eh, maybe use it with some tanks to let it poison killer its way through the enemies

oh I’m talking about pvp

1 Like

Dude 2 immunity is nothing
You need a heavily stun protected team imo
I’m talking about PvP tho
My General PvE line up is
Demontoad
Novadrake
Noxdragon
Bitterbeast
I use Esphereye in 5th and Atrahasis at 6th

Anubiron is immune to the stun, gives turn to lavahawk, which uses team turn, and boom, stun negated.

Or, if my team is on low health, I use gryphknight to heal

I saw Lemon running Runedragon is his updated version of that FL, are you not interested it?

I don’t own runedragon so no

It’s literally in an egg right now. Anniversary is around the corner, so I’d save too, but still: would you run him if FL if you had him?

probably not

1 Like

I have some bad news

There’s a hard counter, isn’t there? Eh, don’t care about pvp anyway.