Fortune Shrine - share your best and worst luck!

Isn’t it every 15 days? Then it would be tomorrow if my memory is correct.

@Dev_VKC when is shrine gonna come?

In 10 hours maybe

2 Likes

Do you know if the sanctuary of fortune will appear today?

I’d kindly ask everyone to take a deep breathe and relax about the shrine for now. There have been enough “will the shrine appear” messages in the last few hours to last us a lifetime.

Be patient, it’ll be fine :slight_smile:

ahh yes, the anxiety the impatience the torture these poor souls feel, DEV VKC really knows whats needed, mwhahahahahah

1 Like

I think the sanctuary of fortune left never to return

I would hope for that to be true, but it makes little sense for ZigZa to permanently call off all shrines, all of a sudden, without warning.

I’m pretty confident shrine is not over and it’s just this one that’s being delayed

1 Like

I donno why… But I have a strong feeling that there might be 2 shrines coming out soon - one on Christmas and one on New Year
:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Maybe the cancel the current shrine because they going to release one in January with 1200.

1 Like

It’s clearly being delayed because of Christmas/new year.

Hold onto your gems, guys!

6 Likes

the server is under maintenance, does that mean they will add new monsters and possibly the sanctuary of fortune will return?

I thought you thought that it will never return 🤷🤔

probably go out already today otherwise they should start to worry

1 Like

Anyone know anything about when he’s going out or if he’s going out, devs should give an answer so people know whether to spend their gems, unless they don’t want them to know

2 Likes

Great!!!.. Quite happy cuz the shrine’s back
:partying_face:
Gotta make 500 real quick now

4 Likes

Ooooooohhhhhh!!! I got rewarded for my belief in the returning of the shrine :wink:

12 Likes

Well first time doing this and it sucks😑
I only got back the gems i use to get moku😥

4 Likes