Gem shrine

When will the gem shrine come again? Are there appearences random? How many times do we get the shrine per month?

2 Likes

Right now it seems like the 1st and 15th every month

But it can change at the drop of a hat so spend carefully

3 Likes

This month 15 too?

Nobody knows you will see on monday

Been every 1st and 15th since anniversary tho so probably

Then Gonna wait till Monday for hatch

1 Like

Pro tip bro

Dont go below 500 gems even for something you want

Its not worth it

Yeah I’m keeping up with 500, need first gremoris, is it good with other sleep mons

The last few times it appeared 1 to 3 days after Evertales luck well appeared.

?i didn’t understood

Evertale is another game from the same developer.

Evertale Luck Well = NeoMon Fortune Shrine.

Oh got it

So has it appeared yet?

Not yet, but sometimes it appears at afternoons/evenings.

Hmm.

Evertale luck well is live.

Maybe shrine is near too

This week Wednesday or Friday or Monday next week probably

So most likely this week for fortune shrine.

Do you play evertale also?

How is it compared to neo?

I play Evertale in a minimum effort. I do the luck well, I open sometimes and play almost never.

The game itself is like Neo Monsters, actually it’s better many aspects, better graphics, artworks, sound, it’s all great. Specifically the artworks are really good. The rolling procedure is cool too.

But the game lacks strategy and balance, I actually don’t even know why the game lacks fun. The complicated upgrade procedures, the massive ingame purchases and pop ups, complicated menus and gameplay, so apart from autofighting around is not much to do.

Probably other players will just say it’s just bad, but I still open it and always give it a new chance to catch my attention. But since now it didn’t.

1 Like

I was thinking of trying it but now I won’t. From your description, they kind of added some features that are like improvement upon neo but it lacks in other ways.

Wish they could actually update neo properly but I guess its too much work.