Fortune Shrine - share your best and worst luck!

You should get used to this lol, unless you’re one of those people with crazy luck. It’s free gems tho

1 Like

Bruh

19 Likes

I believed shrine was coming back as well. Where’s my big reward?

Maybe you’ll get lucky with your hatches? :wink:

t seems I have been punished for not believing in shrine.

7 Likes

Maybe… :slight_smile:

I feel like I earned this for literally expecting to awaken kuraokami within a few packs because my hatching luck is always so good

7 Likes

For everybody who complained so badly about the shrine in the past, this game is, like many others, all about gamble and money for the developer. Its not a coincidence that the gem offer packets come together with the shrine. They need free players to keep it running/popular and paid players to earn. And they are really clever with this game, make it 3 weeks paid, one week free to get the teenagers, who are unable to pay, to play too, give free players every month the gems to hatch eggs to get three of all the many monsters to keep on playing without ever being able to be competitive unless you play 2+ years. On the other hand, the game mechanics itself are really nice if you were placed against similar leveled opponents. It happens once in a while and you have very exciting battles, but mainly the matchmaking is not really good in general. If somebody want a fair battle, you should play a game with all monsters unlocked by default to be fair and use skill only, but that’s not the goal of this game. The CPU AI is also very weak and buffing handles the lack of AI. One good thing compared to other similar games is the upgrading procedure, it always is done very quickly within maximum 2 weeks for each monster, usually much faster or instantly, and it always starts new with a new one. No endless upgrading procedures like in many other games makes it comfortable. And I really love the monster designs. But in general, I love the game so far, and I don’t want to offend anyone, it’s just my opinion.

So here are my first 500gem shrine awards, I guess I’ll never be that lucky again.

13 Likes

Ohh noo😳

13 Likes

:upside_down_face:

8 Likes

I dont mnd lol… my lucks gonna get refilled after 2 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

The devil is a lie, or is he?
mwhahahah

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

Lets goooo! Thank you for not thinking we are entitled to have this cool part of the game. Unlike everyone who argues with me about this, I am geniunly grateful for this! 45 gems away to try my first 500 shrine offer :3

The second is 68

3 Likes

I’m so happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I guess we had the best luck this time @CognitiveDissonance :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Just please ■■■■■■■ kill me now

15 Likes

Ouch!

1 Like

after 10x shrines (only the 500 ones) my average is a 1,3456 factor which equals + 172,8 free gems
anyone else got valid data for those 10 shrines?

1 Like