Force skip rework

Wheres the punishment with force skip? There’s literally no punishment for that. Instead of skipping behind the last monster (which could be extremely low, such as 50tu), it should skip to 200 tu like before.

2 Likes

I like force skip at times let’s me no time break stuff or trigger overwatch

I do like it too, but I feel like it has no punishment.

Example: you have the move, if you do any of your moves you give an opening to the enemy, instead you force skip for 100 tu and basically aren’t punished at all

With a 200 tu skip it would be somewhat punishing whether you force skip or do any of the moves

I like force skip how it is, its a tactical thing in the game.

I like it lots as a tactical thing too, like how skipping in PvE is more tactical. Also, the old 200TU skip was too punishing.

A minimum mark at least. Force skipping 50 tu isn’t punishing enough. This would also mean you can force skip if there are monsters at very high tu

I think you shouldn’t get an automatic loss for force skipping multiple times in a row, but I have my own reasons for that request

So you can troll the heck out of people?

“I won while pressing 4 buttons total!!!”

2 Likes

@Zardecil I didn’t even think of that. Thanks for the idea. I am one of the only players who has a team where I could win without actually making a move.

I can see it now:

Starts Match
Puts Phone Down
Gets Snack
Eats Snack
Goes to bathroom
Poops
Washes Hands
Goes back to phone to see I have won the match

Devs please change this so I can attempt to win pvp matches without actually attacking :pray:

4 Likes

For the record you can also force skip over 400 seconds at times

I agree that if the mechanic is so that you can’t skip again, the 30 sec force skip should be way more punishing.
It is for me pure unsporting manner to use that and against the game itself. For example if there is a protector on the field but asleep and you are forced to attack, leading to purify opponent team, then it’s almost cheating not to attack and is totally a game changer. You should get punished for your choice for 200 sec as it was before.

1 Like

Disagree strongly with this

1 Like

Disagree strongly with your disagreement

2 Likes

Touché I disagreed with the unsporting part

1 Like