new legendary in eggs

So all the new legendaries are permanently add to the normal eggs even the four new? In total 8 were added in the golden eggs.

Yeah, not sure about the new four since None of the admins said anything about them being added yet but the first four are going to be added or are added (not sure if they’re in the game yet)

They are added already, look the monster list at the Gold Egg. Seems that the devs are gonna be releasing the legends in groups of 4 and won’t be exclusive, which is awesome. But meanwhile here I’ll be waiting for the next festival xD

They said in the most recent update they are adding 20 new legendaries to the egg. Seems they are rolling them out 4 at a time to introduce us to them.

My God! I spin 6, all epics! I really hate this new egg hatching sequence

i just did 400 ish gems and got 0 legs. insane drop rates -.-

Why not wait for festival eggs? 

Meh its only $. i played many android games where $10,000’s is required to be top tier.

neo monsters is rather cheap compared to many others games.

The top amount spent here is 3000 and that nets you all monsters at +9 plus extra potions
Most top tier players have spent 1000 over a year period

Because that doesn’t always work.

So does everyone think the next festival won’t be until all remaining 12 legendaries are put out in special egg events?
Cuz in that case I am just going to spin the damn special eggs lol

thats what i figured, nobody really knows though i guess.

It may be a possibility because next holiday is Labor Day on September 1st. Considering each egg lasts around a week, the next Festival could be then, right when all new legendaries are released.

Festival will be for a holiday
Il check my Neo calander

Sooooo I just rolled it after that post 11 gems so two rolls first roll nailed - Emeral!! First special egg I’ve ever gotten a legendary lol

damn im jelly!. gonna roll some more later. im too impatient to wait for festival :smiley:

Don’t worry I’ve been on the other side of the fence where I rolled 40 times and got no legendaries and someone is like damn I got a dupe of aegis hahaha

sucks. im on such a bad spree atm. 400 gems today with 0. then did 450 last week with only 2… meanwhile im seeing people spamming about getting 2 legs in 5 attempts or something :frowning:

jeez, how many times do we need to say it? The new system is identical to the old one odds wise. And don’t go dropping any conspiracy theories, either.

I decided to hop on board and pulled 9 times, 8 epics and a legendary! Got the doom engine, not really the one I was hoping for, but I’ll take anything I can get.