Favourite Team, Strategy And Help

That’s fine.
I have another question sorry.
What do you think I should spend my 2200 gold on.

You can keep maybe 100-300+ gold for arkadions you really want and the rest can be spent on gold eggs.

Thanks Kookaset I’m going to keep 300 gold for starters and the rest on gold eggs

I did awfull only hot 2 good guys out of like 6 or some plus I bought a fever egg so I only have 198 gold

Just remember

awful

awesome

clearly, ful is better than just some

so awful is better than awesome

^terrible comforting but yea sorry man

That’s fine
Is slugs and the rhinoceros guy good

Sluga evolves to Naga, which is good.

if you’re talking about glaukindle… no. haha

Rhinoceros? Do you mean Geoceros or Goldenhorn?

Ok I’ll use him and I’m talking about miniceros

They’re OK. :slight_smile:

How did people already reach the end of the arena? The game hasn’t even been out that long yet…

We’ll you can battle at the tournament every 12 hours and you can change date and time in setting

Little late but I highly recommend saving all gold for monsters you want to catch. Never ever use eggs!

Yah I learnt that the hard way I spent 3300 on eggs 

Is changing date and time allowed?

I believe it’s considered cheating or at least unfair play.

So best avoid that.

Dont worry i dont do that im not a cheater

Its not a good idea to do.

True it doesn’t teach you anything.

First thing sorry for double posting.

second I just got my 4th dragon hatchling so I have all them now so what should I do with them fuse them into 2 guys or omegawyrm

I believe a thread will be seen as having a new reply if you edit the last post.

I’d keep them as two dragons, mostly because Omegawyrm is really powerful, but it has a good amount of TU. The two dragons have pretty good stats by themselves, and they have good skills, so you can use haste or something and attack “twice”… I don’t know, I believe my logic is flawed, but it won’t hurt to keep them as separate until you decide, yeah?