Favourite Team, Strategy And Help

If in doubt, as high as you can get them :slight_smile:

High. like 70

Ok thanks I’m gonna have a lot of work ahead of me I have guys level 40 to 70 in my team

What level would you suggest i battle the elemtless first one i tried 3 times trying to beat him

Tiamat?

get them higher than 70.

more than 5

ok its just a pain to go from level 9 to 12 

What city has the levl up potions again

found it 

Thank you everyone helping me with my questions and for baring with me.
I thought I would let you know I beat Tiamant after 15-20 tries.

So, I made what I think to be a very good team in PvP, and really any boss fight.

Raiou, Stormfox, Firequeen, Meowzard, Cherubion, Barricadus + the rest are attack-heavy arkadians.  

Explanation and strategy:  Leave Raiou Alone.  Let it die, or alternatively “stun gift”, doesn’t matter.  “Flash Bomb” with Stormfox really as soon as possible.  “Offspring” with the Firequeen, and by now Meowzard should have arrived.  Use meowzard’s “polymorph” on the offspring you summoned.  Summon offspring with Firequeen.  Use Polymorph on the offspring.  Keep repeating the cycle until one of them dies, then go all out attack the rest of the way.  The Cherubion is for healing the firequeen and Meowzard, and can be swapped for any decent healer.  The Barricadus greatly helps survival of the FQ/MZ as the “Guardian” makes it so that basically only multi-enemy attacks hit firequeen/meowzard, which means less damage on them overall.  I find this particularly useful as only the ones you want to keep alive stay alive, the rest (Raioh/Stormfox/Cherubion) die and give advantages.  I find that I can summon at least 2 Extra 7*+ with this combo, and upwards of 8.

Hope this helps any of you struggling in PvP!

That’s an intense strategy you have there! I used to do some stuff like that in single player, I don’t pvp much, but I’ll have to use that now :slight_smile:

Should I use my grade booster on my Levi or starter can I wait till later to use

You should wait, so much better things to use it on

You can how

Save it for your omegawrym or something

Ok thanks Shen

I have a question what’s Kamiwyrm I have the recipe for him

Kamiwyrm is a 12* arkadion that can be fused by getting… what was it? 12 orblings? Those are in PvP.

Ok thanks. Just starting to play pvp

Its 7 orblings, and its going to take you a long… long… long time to get them all…

Okay, 7 orblings. Sorry, that was my fault!