Dusicyon's Cost

Should Dusy really keep his 16 cost with SS?
What’d you guys think?

I think he should be 15 atleast.
Taking into consideration hes still one of the best support mons

3 Likes

I think there are tons of legendaries including dusicyon that should have their cost lowered. This could help even the playing field without nerfing a bunch of stuff.

2 Likes

thats true, it will be good indeed

I agree, I have a personal list of legendaries which need a rework:

Lavaronix/Mechaviathan: 16 → 14
S!Lavaronix/S! Mechaviathan: 16 → 14
Dusicyon: 16 → 15
Vulcaroth: 16 → 15
Zhulong: 16 → 15
Chronotitan: 14 → 15
Leogeist: 16 → 15
Geomagnus: 16 → 15
Ziberius: 16 → 14
Deathgazer: 16 → 15
Chromera: 16 → 15

3 Likes

This contradicts your own topic? I would have said exactly this, because he’s one of the best support monsters, his cost should remain at 16.

Some of those which Interference mentioned would be worth balancing more than Dusicyon.

Agree with these. I would even put Chromera’s cost to 14 as he’s outclassed by so many monsters and has swift accelerate as his SS, not a multi-kill move.

I say we take cannibalise off the second form and lower his final form cost to 15. Instant slayerbane into double Ret is devastating if he gets 3 kills.

2 Likes

No!! Every legendary should have 16 cost and every mythic should have 16 cost. This is the way the game needs to be!

3 Likes

You’re probably right, I chose 15 because it’s the same as Regalion, but Regalion is more impactful than Chromera.

Same for Ziberius, since Shurikaizer has 14 cost Instant Slayerbane.

1 Like

Wtf Killerdog is broken user!!?

1 Like

I think 15 cost for Chromera sounds right. The monster is badly outclassed these days but it’s fairly deadly with the swift accelerate, in theory.

Ziberius shouldn’t really be 14 cost. I hate the monster and find it bad but instant slayerbane adds a lot to the monster. It’s stronger than normal slayerbane so quite comfortably gets a kill. 16 cost does seem too high though. 15 cost would be right.

As for Dusicyon… +3 cost for a shield seems like too much. I know with the SS is meant to be the “true cost” of the monster and everything but I so rarely want to turn that on. You can’t even put it on a teammate, only Dusicyon herself. It’s another monster which should be 15 cost I reckon.

There’s definitely a lot of legendaries which should be 15 cost that are 16. It frustrates me to see so few mythics at 17 cost

2 Likes

i mean some folks would put him at 14, but i think 15 should suffice given the fact hes a good support, 16 doesnt suit him in this case

1 Like

Uk what I have mentioned this thing when dusi got updated. But no one cared. Well I wanna know why tf instant sheild ally (+2 cost) and instant sheild self (+3 cost) difference is that big even instant sheild ally is better move

I think you are ironic :rofl: