Every monster should have its own cost

Let’s be honest: not every legendary is at the same level, and same goes for super epics. Why do they all cost the same?

Secret Skills have different costs depending on their power, and it makes sense: why would an Instant Poison Typhoon cost as much as Countershock or Instant Reload?!

Now then why would Sanctallion cost as much as Dracorosa?

Rockoids have different costs too, so it’s not as if it would be anything too new. Plus it would help with balance without hurting the whales’s feelings too much.

Let’s do it!

1 Like

0 cost Pandamonium on the way

6 Likes

Yes
My pandamonium😍

2 Likes

I don’t agree with you.

If we listen to you
The devs might have to reprogramm the whole cost section+ cost limitation

Although there’ll always be monsters that are stronger than others, I don’t think it’s good to reinforce it by changing their actual values to reflect it. Normal, rare egg and limited legends each are the same difficulty to achieve throughout, so it’s just inherently unfair for monsters that officially differ in value to be equally attainable. We can be willing to accept that imbalance will always exist without just fully embracing it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Every monster DOES have it’s own cost. They are adjusted by the SS cost so technically this is already true

He was talking about the base costs before ss were added. So he’s just saying it doesn’t make sense for something like tridakhan and angelion to be the same cost.

1 Like

I would love the base costs to differ too. However, I think it’s one of those core game designs they don’t want to break any time soon. The cost consistency is much simpler for people to understand.

I like that they hold onto some of these designs and want to keep things simple. However, I don’t think differing costs would complicate things that much and it would improve the gameplay so much.

A lot of it goes by stats. Legendary stats are much better than SE. While some legends have much better moves and abilities than others, the stats are what give them the 13 base cost. Statistically, Sanctallion is stronger than Dracorosa in several categories.