Let's talk about SS cost

We have some problems with monsters SS i will give some examples
1st Mecha vs Valza
Mecha has Instant self Shield and is 16 cist with the skill activated but Vlaza Has instant Ally Shield whisch is with no discussion a hundred times better. Whis is that that difference is ridiculous to me
2nd Dusy vs Nova and Jingle
Dusy has RAW Second Wind a very petent skill in that monster so that limitation was needed but why keeping the same cost of 16 when you have monsters like Nova and Jingledragon with the same skill no limitations and 15 cost it seems a little wrong to me

So we have 2 options either SS cost is base on the Skills in self or is base in the contribution of the skill to the monster potential base in the rest of their move set
So in the 1st case there is no reason to mecha’s skill cist the same as vlaza because valza’s is much better and dusy’s is a lot worse than Nova’s or Jingke because of it’s restriction. In the 2nd case mecha’s SS helps keep him alive to use his TT but Valza is a stun converter with shield entrance who can shield any ally of importance or himself so due to its contribution to the monster potential Stills better than Mecha. In the case of Dusy his SS is ectremely importan to keep him alive and maintain his possibilities of killing But us restricted and in Nova case a 50 TU sweeping monster a easy game changer has the same skill with no limits so i think they’re even so 15 cost for both won’t be wrong and Jingle can use his skill to sweep 2 monsters at once

We have Timberlord Vlaza case they both have the same skills but timberlord’s is 14 Cost that makes me think SS cost is base in its contribution because Valza’s can do much more than Timber’s but as i already prove in both cases we have a wrong cost distribution cases

So i will appreciate some opinions and more examples as well

5 Likes

Dude it is said before you unlock SS , the cost will be different per Monsters

Sure bro but that’s not my point

1 Like

Everyone is just going to argue that the amount a SS costs is based on how much value they get from it

That’s the point is my opinion i just want to know what the rest have to say but i think we can all agree that Mecha’s 16 Cost is just wrong

1 Like

I used to think like you but look at their usefulness in Pvp. How many jingle and timeberlord did you meet when you were in PVP? while we are always facing Dusi, mecha, valz

This is fairness. Different costs limit you from abusing too many good Legend in a pvp team. It will help Jingle, Timber or many other Tier 2 legends gain a place in the pvp team

I think that the 16 cost on mecha is justified. Self shielding with 1 sec is pretty powerful considering if under the right circumstances, you can just skip behind your opponents to force them to make a move and potentially get the TT off.
Comparing valza with mecha is odd, the more reasonable one should be lavaronix with mecha where the ss on lava is totally useless imo and should cost not more than 15.

2 Likes

I agree on lavaronix, overwatch without hold ground is useless and even with hold ground I’m not sure if it is worth to use it

Maybe shield on valz isn’t seen as quite as useful since he already has a shield in his passive, idk

The cost that a monster becomes with the SS added is done based on the monster as a whole, not just from what the extra skill adds. This has been discussed numerous times on the forum already.

I would be happy if Nova would get Raw Second Wind tbh. He’s the bane of my existence :joy:

1 Like

Novadrake already has raw bloodthirst, which is the main power of the monster. I don’t know why the SS would need raw added to it too. If they’re playing it with protectors it is heavily restricted already.

'Cause I hate him that’s why! :wink:

Jokes aside he’s one of the best monsters in the game, doesn’t need changing and I would really like to have him in my collection!

Man im not talking of changing anything of their move set just about the cost and as i said above nova is just fine Dusy in my opinion is not

And man I’m not that kind of guy i think i haven’t give any reasons to anyone to think that I’m talking about cost not nerfing