Event Ideas

So not sure if this has been posted before but I don’t see one on any recent page so I decided to create one.

Basically the idea here is to brainstorm what kind of future events we would like to see. A grassroots effort to possibly give the devs some insight into what we’d like in future events.

As an example I here’s one event off the top of my head:

Co-op battles. It would work by basically finding a random online partner or being able to join up with people in your friends list. Your monsters and their monsters would form one big team, theirs highlighted in red yours in green but in the same queue line and you’d be able to see all the mons upcoming from both players. The turns would still be TU based, next mons would be determined by your lineups and speed of the mons in your lineup. I imagine fighting against a super buffed enemy (like in the Ziberus challenge but even more so) Almost like a raid event on other games but on a smaller scale.

A second idea is perhaps a raid event. Where everyone fights a super super buffed enemy maybe 500,000,000 hp (with reasonable attack stats) and we just keep going in and fighting it until it’s dead or the raid timer runs out.

Just a couple ideas. Interested in hearing your ideas.

I refer they add some content for end game term so people didnt sit and watch ticket timer to full😜

That is probably something on the list.

The list is an evil thing that never lets you finish a game. It just keeps growing and growing.

All games have one. Conquering it is a huge feat.

Time trial event

Have an enemy team that everyone faces maybe like a team of 40 monsters and then have people compete to see who can win the battle the fastest. Your score would be the time it took you to complete the battle.