event experiment

picture not mine but what will happen is ever we will in this event?

2 Likes

@DonT89 just do this for yt I also want to see .:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well duck it let me do it now
Edit : level has no retries :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ye. i remember that battle. i almost won it. was annoyed i couldn’t re-play

1 Like

You get a secret amount of secret reward

1 Like

We already get that in okkults.

2 Likes

u get a gem

1 Like

which makes no sense especially since u got tricked to fight buffed monsters without a warning

1 Like

I almost won that while running a DR team, if I had known that was coming I would’ve made a few specific tweaks to beat it and crash neo

3 Likes

I just did it to see what happens. Apparently, if you beat the entire superbuffed enemy team, you get a 6 hour unskippable NSFW Neo Monsters video compilation.

Nothing too bad, actually I thought the Bastia and Azida shower scene was masterfully animated, and the actors who played in the Lodar/Velka sex scene the had great chemistry.

Unfortunately it got a bit aggravating at around the 4½ hour mark, when the Lord Tardel feet slideshow started. I was commuting on my way to university, and couldn’t help but moan loudly in excitement. It was embarrassing to say the least.

Not only that, but I couldn’t exit the application or turn off the screen. Shutting the phone down didn’t work either. After the video ended, I noticed all the application icons and phone backgrounds got replaced with the Moku abs icon. Anybody going through the same issue?

9 Likes

Icon178
*confuse koala noises

2 Likes

5 Likes

I won it you don’t get anything it pissed me off especially for something so hard

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty sure if you beat the battle it just continues on with the story as if you lost

1 Like

U still get the reward
Which is a gem, I think

1 Like