Event bug

Hey there, I’m experiencing frequent crashes whenever I try to complete the event battles, forcing me to restart the battles all over again. I’m not 100% sure if this is a bug with the event, or if there’s something wrong on my end.

I’ve been having the same issue with the event as well. Keeps bugging out on all the extreme battles I’ve played so far

We are sorry for the issue.
This is strange. We rarely see the game crash to desk.

Could you please tell us which battle you encounter this issue?
Does it always happen when a certain monsters on the battlefield?

Thanks

1 Like

It’s a little complicated, because the crashes happen at random. Doesn’t matter what monsters are or aren’t on the field. It only happens at the end of the battle, right before your progress is saved and the next battle is unlocked. As for which particular battle; I experienced this in the mid-tier battles (Master I believe they’re called.) but I was able to pass them after five or so tries. I’m sorry for not being more precise, but it’s such an odd bug that it was hard to put into words.

My particular crash comes from using gyomurai’s mediation on the first extreme battle. I believe there has been other charge moves that have caused the game to be buggy but that was the only one that I was able to duplicate. I think it is important to note that the game doesn’t completely crash when this happens. I didnt realize Phantoms game completely crashed and did not register his wins. Mine is not that severe.

I had a crash when my flocco killed megavortex with his passive, it was in the normal difficulty.

@Dev_VKC I used SBA with Penguinator to kill 3 and then the game started glitching by forcing skips of both my monsters and enemy monsters to 400s each. You can see the monster que has enemy monsters who we’re supposed to come in after the 3 still showing on the field were killed. Hopefully that helps

It seems there are few issues caused by Knockback Revange. We will remove Megavortex for now and look into this issue, and others.

Is your Penguinator poison at that moment?

I believe that he was hit simultaneously by megavortex knock back revenge and phantomaiden poison revenge @Dev_VKC

I can’t see new character sprites. What can I do?

What cellphone are you using?
Does the game allow you to continue without the new chats images?
You cannot see any new chat images at all? Does it happens all the time?
Could you please check in Scene List and let me know?

Thanks

HTC U11 (it is a fairly old model though)

Yes, I can play and read dialogue just fine, but I couldn’t see the images of any new character. I only could see the new waifu monsters during their transformation bit. I could see Mikasa &co. just fine though.

It happened last time with the introduction of the shop, when I couldn’t see the shop lady. I thought it was an isolated issue though, so I didn’t bother reporting it. I can’t recall any other time it occurred, but I also can’t recall any other dialogue with new characters since then.

@Dev_VKC I’ve recoded the issue, although the quality is kinda trash. Also I did not expect the mic to record too and damn the audio might be the most annoying thing I have ever heard.