@VKC Could you do me a solid?

I only just realized that in the last story section when you come up against the insanely buffed team, you’re not actually supposed to win against it, it advances once you lose the battle. Thing is, I still want to try and beat the hyper buffed team, but unfortunately I can’t since the mission is complete. So, is there any chance you could make the mission replayable to offer that extra challenge? I’d very much appreciate it :slight_smile:

I only just realized that in the last story section when you come up against the insanely buffed team, you’re not actually supposed to win against it, it advances once you lose the battle. Thing is, I still want to try and beat the hyper buffed team, but unfortunately I can’t since the mission is complete. So, is there any chance you could make the mission replayable to offer that extra challenge? I’d very much appreciate it :slight_smile:

I’m in… also what if you do win… I mean the coding is probably set up for you too lose…so if you win, would the code still function?

Or would you still get the same dialogue…

50 gem reward

Smmmhhhh like you need it, after those hatches.

Actually I second this. Unprepared the battle is impossible but i very much believe it can be beaten with the right team. 

Death team ftw

Agree. No warning for it and then that battle can’t be pulled up again. Would love to try it.

Yes, it is meant to be impossible.

The people who beat the battle will be marked as cheaters.

Hahahahahaha!!!

I am afraid that we cannot change this at this moment.

In the future, we may add some insane battles like for veteran players to try.

I still see it very much possible, just needs the right set of monsters

I believe so. But the thing is this battle catches our players off guard.

And once you lost, the story processes.

Funny thing is, I actually entered the battle 3 times. The first two times I left the app, causing it to close, never got a chance to surrender. Led me to believe that I was actually supposed to beat the level in order to win.

@VKC I actually almost beat it. If I wasn’t trying to get a feel for Moji’s moveset in the first battle and just killed them as quickly as possible, I believe I would’ve beaten the “impossible” second battle.

Z19 GarciaOak