Error in purchase

Recently i bought a play store gift card of 600 pesos. At the time of entering the code there were no problems, the balance in my account clearly said that the 600 pesos had been added correctly. At the moment of realize the purchase a total of 48 gems, it prompt the message saying the purchase had been made but not received a single gem and not only that but in my play store account it shows they do charge for them, i hope you can help me please

Here is the ticket of the purchase!

Screenshot_20181228-180509|281x500

Open a support ticket and don’t post in a public forum. This is not how to handle such issues

Yeah contact support, their ussually really helpful about these situations.

I already send them a mail but they didnt answer and this was three days ago :s how long will i have to wait?

It’s the Christmas - New Year period… unfortunately lots of people take time off. After New Year they should be back properly and dealing with all the support cases. Sorry to hear how your purchase didn’t work properly.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.
We will make sure to take care of this issue before New Year Egg finishes.

No problem… just hope you can solve this before the event finishes please :frowning:

A week has passed since then and I have not received an answer. It’s not fair, they are a total of 98 gems that I did not receive and not even a single answer.

Same problem more than email to send without any answer. My email sending lhoken88@gmail.com. a purchase of 48+ 48 bonuses not received and the events finish = (.

So i have to give up on receiving my gems and just accept it was a waste of money … the new year event its about to finish and didnt receive a single answer from the devs … it is not fair i really thought they would help me with this … its so sad :s

Its alot harder to give back purchased gems.

There are so many things they have to go through before actually seeing that your claim is legit.

Just imagine how many transcations they have to check,

Sending them itunes or google receipt will help you alot but without that you wount get nothing.

It can also be google/itunes problem sending the transcation to the devs team. Maybe your money hasnt appeared in the devs ledgers thats why you got no respond.

I already send them my purchase ticket and still dont get any answer

I also sent the proof of purchase. He could at least answer us to wait or ask us if we need other information to provide. But no answer! . It will be 1 euro or see even 6 euros I would abandon any request. it’s 28 euros! so I do not leave anything.

1 Like

I totally agree it was a total of 600 mexican pesos wich worth 98 gems because of the new years event :s thats why i keep posting and sending emails with no result

From experience they ussually do take a long time but they almost always deliver. They will make up for it im sure.

The support team is looking into this right now. There are usually a couple of cases we need to deal with after weekend.
We are deeply sorry for your inconvenience and troubles, and will make sure to solve it before the New Year Egg finishes.

We have no choice to wait I am aware that it takes time. But in the end we will have had a response even if it is not the email address. Hoping that he does not forget us =). Thanks Dev_VKC
Deverino I wish you a happy new year.