I paid for my gems but never got them

I payed for 96 gems in this passed 2 times gems event and still haven’t received anything! I have called sent multiple emails to different addresses and called and nothing. I am not happy with what is going on I have bought gems in the passed with no problem but right now I’m just mad. I need someone to respond! I have the receipt and everything and I’m still waiting.

1 Like

They take at least 2 weeks before reply

Why

1 Like

Idk mam maybe cuz they have other work as well

I understand that makes sense. I’m just not happy with having to wait that long because they already took the money.

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD please have a Look at this.

1 Like

Thank you Night Legend hopefully I can hear something

It is normal my bro, It took 1 month to respond, you have to contact the private with @Dev_VKC or @Dev_BRD And they will help you or contact the email: neomon.983143183@gmail.com

Dang that really is annoying because I was trying to get these limited time people. Makes me a little salt

Thanks for the heads up tho I sent them another email

Im having the same problem but when i go to buy it again it says i already own this item. Now i cant buy any gems plus mines crashes alot when i tried to buy gems and that never happened before. i couldn’t even awakened kirina i needed one more shard

That’s exactly what happened. I went to buy it and I didn’t receive it so I restarted the game and it didn’t give it to me. Then I go to see my bank account and it said the money hadn’t been taken out so I go to buy it again and it says I already own it. The next day I look at my bank account and the money had been taken out so I went to the game and I still didn’t receive my gems. I’m really upset because of all the limited time deals and creatures that you could get I can no longer get because I have to wait however long. The people to respond. It’s a bummer

1 Like

Yea ikr and im gon need to buy gems cuz ive been focusing on awaking all my mystics. Seems like i cant do that anymore

I took out a loan on a mill and then defaulted on the payments. I now find myself @Owen_Mills

1 Like

I’ve tried calling their office but no one answered. And the answering machine is in Japanese so I don’t know what to do

@Owen_Mills
We are sorry for the issue. Support team is working on it and will get back to you soon. Please make sure you have included your account information in the mail.

Thanks I got my gems appreciate it

1 Like