Errand to Ergan

It says “deliver a letter to a logger working in camp Ergan” I have checked the town and all spots to the east all the way to Larkel. What am I missing?

Tap the shops in camp Eagan you will probably find it :slight_smile:

I have clicked on every available spot in town. There has been no change. I’m currently checking to the west of the town but still nothing

I have still found nothing resorted to searching for hatchlings for now. My first golden egg was bluet and I have now obtained leafy (grabbed pearex while waiting) if I can’t get help on the actual quest then post your starting line up and why you like them. Mine is a lv 50 Hydrowrym a lv 44 Glazio and a lv 40 Dullakhan. My Hydrowrym and glazio were my first Arcadians not counting fang. Got Bluey from first egg. And Dullakhan is kind of a filler for now though I do love the whole dark knight type look he has

Wow! You have a pretty good starting lineup. Re-read the quest again maybe because that always helps me when I cant find the goal.

My lineup: Glazio, Pearex, Leviathan, Coldheart, Fireheart, Twigster, and a bunch of other junk

My lineup all of these are lvl 99 searex raptorex vulcaraptor leviathan Georex glazio thunderback brakitorus soltusk nilox angelon shadowlance nilomoth barricadus tremorback dreadwolf plasmorex luxknight arkwing necrodrake pyrowyrm gaiawyrm hydrowyrm ventowyrm cyberwyrm cycrowyrm typhonwyrm magmawyrm omegawyrm and rest are junks

Wow and your just a hunter?

I have some arks like that… I even have a Guardrion why am I a rookie hunter

It has nothing to do with your arks it’s for this forum and based on your posts

Really cheese… C’mon man! Just stop, PLEASE, just stop reviving threads. And if you are, atleast post something meaningful (not saying you should revive a thread even if you have a genius idea though… Just create a new one!) and the posts someone has on the forum honestly doesn’t affect there skill lvl at all.

I think ninjax is talking about the title you have on this forum… You start as a rookie hunter and the more posts you have active the higher your rank is. So yes it does have something to do with it

I know, but he still necroed the thread. and honestly “Wow, and your only a hunter?” Isn’t going to help anyone, or do anything. All it does is reactivate a dead thread, and now, we brought it even more to life. Does a mod need to lock it? Or can we just stop discussing on this thread.

Speaking from other forum experience… A month old is hardly a necro.

Here it is serious necro-ing. Please do not get inspired to do that, and just drop this topic before it gets locked