Enough With The Half Naked Girls

And if the girls are for marketing then not a good one since not all the players are not perv. But imagine they released the queen of a.s HAHAHA we doomed.

I keep on telling this but certain group of players say otherwise . Its the damn powercreep that’s giving wrong statistics .

3 Likes

Tbh i’d be surprised if the devs even look at the Monster Skills/Suggestions/Designs ideas threads more than say once or twice a year. -if they did they would see that most of the designs there aren’t just boobas. (except @Tavaray :joy:)

2 Likes

IMG_20220611_192017
Like this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s searguard as mythic…

4 Likes

Lollll

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC ignore this post bring me more girllllssssssss

1 Like

The icons showed the first form which was honestly cute
That’s why people choose them
If they did put the final form in those icons, it would have another thing

1 Like

Yeah having monster skins in the shop for 6* tickets would be brilliant, or something similar. And then in the options people can opt to have monster skins turned off, if they find it too confusing seeing Kirina as a giraffe monster in PvP.

The vast majority of them are based on animals. If you quote the tier list thread where I have the images of them you’ll see what some of the internal names are, which mostly list them as animals. E.g. Gremoris = bat girl, Momo = cow girl, Satomi = cat ear girl, Cynthia = elf nun, Fiona = leopard girl

5 Likes

That would be a great money making decision. Release actually good designs for some of the mythics and have them rotate in the shop. The devs can have a gem sale for 6* tickets and maybe a mythic egg w/ tickets for paid gems when they rotate.

2 Likes

I would be way more inclined to spend money/gems if the waifu had designs (skins) that were actual monsters and not busty girls. I love some of the movesets that they have, I just refuse to put money/gems towards a trend I don’t support. The idea of being able to choose between a monster skin and a waifu skin definitely intrigues me. That is an easy way to keep a 50/50 split to make everyone happy… it would just be a lot of work on the designer’s end

@Dev_VKC just wanted to share this poll/discussion. I realize it is not a perfect statistical analysis and it is a small sample size, but it is pretty clear what forum users (many of whom are among Neo’s most committed players) want when it comes to monster design.

1 Like

Glemoris is a bat girl?? I thought she’s a dark empress all the time.thanks for this!!

all girls look the same

2 Likes

The last one, Carmilla is just pure P0rn

5 Likes

The Devs have responded to the thread in style :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Seriously the artists spend all their time on drawing naked girls and none on stuff like this

5 Likes

I wanna see a mythics or legendary design like candy princess but plsss not naked i want it like jacolene so good.

A sloth spirit girl is good.and a lot of polymerization
Like bloossomight&sanguinymph as floralarchknight or some rare and ordinary monster from island got new forms can be rare,epic or anything such as skyblossom,pricster,jabby and bearfist but yep we need mythic dragons not so many waifu and hope theh buff again majorie.

Awakened:Ultra thunder-bloodcrush
Ultra evolution:giga thunder-bloodthirst
So majorie can be more usefull and can now use to pvp and by more players.

1 Like

I was seeing her yesterday and I trough this,she definitely needs a blood move for ultra thunder all

1 Like
5 Likes