NSFW Goddess Monster Poll

Thank you for your feedback on our recently released Mythic. We have heard your voices!

While implementing a skin system or reworking the artworks might not be feasible at the moment, we can apply a sort of SFW (Safe for Work) filter for the users who want to play Neomon freely and publicly without worrying that the person next to you may think you are something other than what you intend to be thought of.

Please let us know which Mythic monsters you consider the most NSFW in their awakened forms. Thank you in advance.

• Asmodia
  • Bastia
  • Bridalith
  • Charybdia
  • Coretta
  • Gremoris
  • Hazuki
  • Honghua
  • Lilithia
  • Maeve
  • Momo
  • Nightingale
  • Sivanna
  • Tyrfina
  • Aoi
  • Carmilla
  • Lime
  • Majorie
  • Orochi
  • Vespia
0 voters
20 Likes

We can only create up to 20 choices. If we missed any that you think are also NSFW, please share your opinion.

4 Likes
  • Choose Asmodia alone because her posture is so bad. When my friend saw her for the first time, she said she had no shame, and I felt embarrassed.

Apart from Coretta Vespia Orochi I picked everything.
Great Decision!
I do think 2nd form Kunomi artwork needs sfw version.

I feel like best bet would be to implement a system that lets player choose the visual design of first form second form or awakend for the monsters they consider problematic as in most cases its awakend/second form that has problematic designs

Afcourse just for the player that tick xxx box so the other player you fight wouldent be confused about what their fighting etc

4 Likes

Kanna should be in that list in my opinion, rather than some others. I personally would not vote for Kanna though.

23 Likes

Thanks for the artwork VKC, highly appreciated, wallpapers done :pray: :pray: :pray:

There are a few that are pushing it that didn’t make this list. I mean, just look: Torazou, tiamazus

Tardi also ^

1 Like

I thought u Will vote majorie .

I have question, are you also change their icon? Take example bridalith

I was going to vote most of them

4 Likes

I think it’s a very good attempt!

who want to play Neomon freely and publicly without worrying that the person next to you

→To make this happen, I have to vote for almost everything…

5 Likes

Thank you for doing this!

1 Like

Why only 3 to 6 ? I wanna check all boxes

5 Likes

This is great news tbh I was really worried the community would be ignored on this again <3

Thank you for doing something @Dev_VKC, but I wish there was an option to choose this for all tiddy myths, not just 3-6

2 Likes

I have a question about the filter specifically…

The method of censoring may or may not be decided yet, but please make it more than a blurred box…

I think there should be actual clothes covering at a minimum, but obviously a total visual change would be more than welcome as well!

7 Likes

I also felt restricted by the 3-6 option, but the results look really nicely distributed with a very accurate scaling of how overly sexualised the artwork is. So I think as a group we’re giving them more insightful feedback than if we all selected a huge number of them.

1 Like

That’s a fair point. I suppose I don’t mind if it’s somewhat customizable or can block all tiddy myths if they’re just trying to gauge how the community feels