Enough With The Half Naked Girls

@ArcticTheHunter

Jajajaja​:rofl::rofl::rofl: that was amazing!!! Get out stupid girls!

1 Like

Why?? Persiphia is isn’t half naked? By the way salute

Well tbh I forgot to record deleting Bastia

1 Like

Ikr me too when I deleted penguinator

As someone who supports all of these discussion posts about limiting these naked female characters, I think we should stop posting about it. @Dev_VKC tell them that none of this would change anything, and that this strategy of pulling in young horny teens and single males is the only thing that can keep the game going.

I’m not gonna target neo alone because there are a lot of games out there like this game, WRONG! Though I VERY rarely play some of these games, I’ve never in my life while playing or scrolling through play store, saw a game where female characters are shown with their legs sprawled open, or with their lines around their private parts showing.

With all this being said, no disrespect to the Developers because when all thats said and done, it’s just about the money, and thats all that will ever matter.

2 Likes

I get that it is all about the money. No question it is. And while I don’t have access to the numbers, you are right, the half-naked girls probably draw in a lot of new players and convince/seduce existing players into spending real $ on gems. I’m not asking to have them completely removed from the game. That is what I would personally prefer, but I understand the business side of it too. What I’m asking is that we don’t have a 5(or more) to 1 ratio of half-naked girls to monsters - for mythics. Make it 1:1. There are clearly plenty of people who will spend good $ on mythics that aren’t half-naked girls. I am one of those people. And when I look at a poll like the one above, I know I’m not alone on this.

side note - I think “age 9+” on the App Store is a pretty big stretch :joy: if I had a 9yr old no chance I’d be cool with them looking at some of these designs

Age 16+ here.

1 Like

16+ probably more accurate haha

1 Like

So far this 1:1 ratio might be a good idea. They certainly won’t make these things with more clothes, rather they just seem to be doing the total opposite. Though I really doubt that your idea would ever be implemented. Why waste the effort making normal monsters and not get that much sales when you can just slap a bikini on some legs plus give it a good moveset and get more income. I’m not the first to ever highlight this but the reason the ratio of hentai to monsters is so large is because the devs realize what sells more.
Also, I think it’s easier making waifus than normal monsters, and it’s way easier leaving them bare than having to deal with clothing them ._0

1 Like

This, this takes the cake, if the devs do this I’m back in the game.

It wouldn’t make sense putting tickets on it @Killerdog, if this ever gets implemented and we need to pay through tickets, you won’t see the end of alt accounts.

This can only take the advantage by devs so pay2win players have more reason to pay the gems with extra 6star ticket or something like they can showcase. Also skins are only applied to awaken or ultra monsters. And yep to make this short this is just another stonk.

1 Like

12 in awaken mythics.
10 in super epic and legendaries.
5 in super epic.
3 in rares and below.

I had a similar idea in the past and I knew it’s almost impossible they’d create a completely new monster design for an already existing monster without charging for it.

Monsters are no doubt more complicated to design than waifus and providing alternate skins for them would be expensive in the long (hell, even in the short) run.

Making them require 6★ tickets is a good idea, because the only players who have access to a large pool of 6★ tickets are veterans but most importantly spenders (like @The_bondqueror mentioned). Also I guarantee you almost nobody would pass up its first 50% ticket discount purchase to buy an alternate waifu skin, instead of getting Dusicyon/Atrahasis/Icefang/et cetera.

2 Likes

*Crying elemphox noises

Exactly, it’ll be easier to offer more bundles with 6* tickets for money so the skins almost directly earn them money.

1 Like

Enough with half naked girls !!! - We want FULL naked girls!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: just a joke

4 Likes

Or at the very least (with the least amount of developer work) can’t we just silhouette out the girl mythics? Like have the option to completely black them out so it’s just a black silhouette? I gotta imagine that would not take a whole lot of work and then people have the option?

I suppose that’s true.

I’d support this even more since it’s easier to do and works for everyone. I guess it’s up to the developers or whoever is reading this post that has come up with multiple solutions for them to bring back some of their player base. Though I’m sure that during a company meeting they brainstormed some of these ideas if they cared about all the complaints. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

1 Like

Thinking about it more, I’m not sure skins are the right answer.

First off, the devs would have to go back and create new designs for every mythic so they each have a “waifu” design and a “monster” design. It could definitely be done and they could charge for it, but I think they would run into a lot of issues with names and/or move sets. Like are we really going to expect some waifu to be called Gorgodrake or Don Rilla? :joy:

Second, I doubt the devs would want to sacrifice design efforts on skins as opposed to new mons entirely. For a financial perspective, even if you would charge gems or tickets for skins, I don’t think it would make as much sense as just releasing new mons - financially at least.

While skins would be ideal, I’m just not sure they make that much sense. You’d have to not only create new designs, but also adjust names of mons and certain move names as well. In my opinion, I think the best play is to just release more “monster” mythics. I’m fine with a 1:1 ratio of “waifu” to “monsters”, but I know others would like to see the waifu eliminated entirely. I’m just asking for balance.

1 Like