Best setup for goldtail

Was lucky enough to pull him any tips?
And burnsalot got him to

I’ve done the same I’m interested in this too, I’m gunna try with emeraldeus in the tower event

Fl stunabsorber, Double Knockbacker to get rid of stunabsorber + 2 stunabsorber, then 1 Legend TT, drakuleus/leogeist + goldtail/stormloch or shadowhunter… For those of u which Don’t have emeraldeus or polareon… Afterwars crescendo hit with drakuleus… After evety hit send Enemy to sleep
Ups 2 stunbomber :smile::smile:

don’t have some of those but I can work something in there, I can use twin knockback with gearcroc, 2 stun bombs, into mecha dramega, goldtail and emeraldeus perhaps

If u have emeraldeus u go the Same Way… Instead of Crescendo hit u use deathmark… For UC its faster 2 Work with emeraldeus… U just have to Pay attention that u dont lose ur Sleep Lock Chain…

that’s why I’m thinking of using dramega aswell so I can break the sleeps to resleep mons

Instead of TT use an SE protector and even if he gets stunned you’re able to keep him alive thanks to share hp. I use this for UC and I works also for normal matches. Use Remus to knockback and let him be killed with a timestrike. Use Lavamane if you don’t have zib and then you’re setup. Put gold before the first SE protector and accelerate team then stun flash and then move forward the second SE protector to have him after Shiva. It could happen that you protector gets killed. If it happens you have another protector. Last two positions are free. I put emeral in case Polareon gets killed and SS for a last DSA. For normal events (so no buff) put penguinator if you gave him, and a last biter

thanks for this I’ll use it to make my team