Egg hatching interface: colorful little ball

Guys, when hatching eggs i’ve noticed a little colorful ball at the bottom right of my screen, can somebody tell me what does it mean please?

Its currency for egg which would be available from events.Such an egg will not hatch into an epic monster,So you can only get a super epic or legendary monster for it.

99% super epic 1% legendary egg

Yeah! Thats the most probable.

Youre wrong
Its 90% Dupe, 9% super epic, and1% lucky to get legend
Im crying
:joy::joy:

I’d say it’d be around a 4-6% chance of legendary which is a bit less then normal - normal / special egg being roughly 8%

I think it will be something like 33%

The Legendary rate is in the normal Egg/Special Egg 2% and in The Festival Egg about 6%, if I remember right.

oh, I thought it was a bit higher then that, that makes more sense then

or do you want it to be 33% :wink: well I do too…

I think it will because the devs have acknowleged that the rarity of legends is hurting the game. The candy egg doesnt give epics, so it is safe to say that this is the devs answer to the legends problem. Making it a really low chance will not help very much, so I think it will be 1 in 3 chance. Plus we know that there will be very few of these so that backs it up even more.

The chances that this egg has will determine it I end up supporting the game with my wallet in the future.

Hi, I have a noob question:

How often is there a festival egg? How long does it last? How are we informed?

Thanks.

The festivals all fall on the weekend before or on USA holidays
Special eggs are random and fall on or close to dev event releases
The events all last 7 days

So the new challenge has 1 rare gem available at 57 wins which is a stupid amount since Gaiawolf is at 30, so it seems the new egg will be for high ranked players again, just like potions

yah definitely

Getting super epics in events tends to be fairly easy, so I doubt getting 30 wins in 12 days is going to be much of a burden.

But of course top level prizes will be given to the top players, it’s normal. We don’t know how much of a buff the monsters will get so if it rewards time played I’m all for that.

Legendary potions are practically a dupe legendary, yea the odds for legendaries are quite low but they don’t want to be handing them out willy nilly.

See how the event goes first before complaining about things.

57 will probably be attainable for higher-end medium tier players, but the x 3 rare gems at 150 won’t be. I think the rare gems are more for the players at higher tiers who have put the time and/or probably the money into it. It is more or less a reprieve from spending and getting poor drop rates. Medium tier players will be able to get at least 1 or 2 an event. So far the first couple battles have been cake. We’ll have to see. We also don’t know how many rare gems we’ll need to spin - prolly 5 tho.

Good luck in the event - hope you guys get those rare gems!

Happy Hunting!!

I’m not complaining, I can see why they would do that, but I thought it would’ve been a nice way for lower - medium tier players to get super epics and legendaries

yah that right