Duplicates

Duplicates are universally hated. Let’s come up with some ways to make them more desireable. To the point where you could actually be excited to get one.

Idea to start us off: make duplicates give you a number(3?) of potions instead of just increasing the monster’s bonus by 1.

Duplicates are universally hated. Let’s come up with some ways to make them more desireable. To the point where you could actually be excited to get one.

Idea to start us off: make duplicates give you a number(3?) of potions instead of just increasing the monster’s bonus by 1.

I agree with you here, or make them less likely to happen than a new monster.

Giving a gem back for a dupe is too much you think?

The current problem is: That a duplicate is vastly inferior to getting new options to play around with. I was trying to think of ways that we could make duplicates desirable, rather than trying to find ways to mitigate the pain. Even though that is a good start.

I think 1 potion of the same rarity (leg, se, epic) will be great

Would still leave you disappointed though. . . Maybe that’s just me.

Kinda, but being dissapointed is a part of the egg roll system :slight_smile: cant be all good.

By the way, i think there should be a fuse section, where you can sell monsters and dupes for potions, and fuse low ranking potions for a better one (like 5 epic potions = 1 SE potion, 5 SE potions = 1 leg potion)

how about this, the dupes instead of adding bonus, why not make them as cells? We can then use it to trade to a monster store when desired number is reached. For example, a store where we can trade 30 epic cells to a legendary egg. 20 epic cells for a super epic egg, and 10 epic cells for another epic egg. 1 dupe is = to 1 cell. Also, the cell’s value should differ depending on their rarity.

Another choice is we can exchange them for gems: 10 epic dupe = 1 gem.
5 se dupe = 1 gem.
3 legendary dupe. = 2 gems. But ofcourse, after hatching dupes, we should have a choise to either add them as bonus, or save them for gem exchange.

Also heres another one., instead of gems. We can exchange dupes to egg hatching. ex: 15 epic dupes= 1 egg hatch.

But i think it is possible to implement all of the things above. Then, dupes will be no longer boooooooring and ANNOYING.:weary:

I’m with zard,we are trying hard to get gems and then dupe!!!atleast potions will be handy on our monsters,and I cant waste 5*5=25 gems to get one gem!!!make potion 3 for leg and 2 for SE and one for epic,this way since logical.one more thing,the idea of fusing is great too,but I rather a bit higher for SE since epic is somehow useless.
9 epic=1 SE and 5 SE= 1 leg potion.most of us using only stun revenge epic so 5 epic for 1 SE is not good.
F2P Arash

I would even be happy with only one potion instead of a dupe since dupes simply destroys some monsters/moves like 400sec Bomb, Novablast, sleepbomb, double confident strike and so on.

The idea is great, if the devs will start tomorrow with implementing this we will probably have this implemented by the year 2023

Yeah no more legend dupes!!! Please let this happen.

So funny but so true

I know we all want this but please be patient. , Wanting it in 2023 is just, inhumane. Give the devs about 100 years, im sure they’ll finish it then.