Dungeon Challenge Tips and Tricks

Definitely not

Yes it’s slow and Lack fire power than Delu.

Is there a good strategy for dungeon that doesn’t rely on OoO?

Yes
Stun
I’m running
Novadrake FD iris Galliodragon/Heavnswyrm FD Clover
I just simply stun and sleep lock then sweep
If I face converters/counters(except Angelion) I sleep them with FD Clover and then kill
I kill DR Monsters at the end and this thing worked most of the time
From floor 83-90 I only lost 1 Monster
I was pretty lucky lol
But OoO is a better option
I think someone used Mortar for Dungeon Challenge and it worked pretty well too

2 Likes

Whenever I have sleep monsters like that I always meet Shadowyrm / Kamiwyrm.

No matter what you build there are always problematic monsters to meet and it’s just pot luck whether you avoid them enough. High speed stun (Gallio, Heavens, Nova) and OoO are both very effective ways to take control and avoid losing monsters. Using both together is even more reliable.

I always have a tough time with death revengers. I try to get two at a time, but when there are three you just know your only money without hg will get hit

I meet them too
I was quite lucky around 83-90
Only met Shiny Kamiwyrm once

Mortar is working well for me

I’m at 69-76 for now. First attempt literally the first battle I was against Prismpaw, Tagosenshi, Flutterdrake Rose, Ashterios (2nd form) with Shadowhunter (s) in 5th. My stun + OoO got wrecked. Second battle was fine but the third had Pumpking, a SE poison massacre, Freezecobra and another monster. I finished the first floor with half my team gone haha.

I need some of your luck!

Ouch
I’m struggling in the final floors haha lost motivation to complete :joy:

I am grateful that top players share their struggles as well that makes me feel less incompetent lol

Definitely the worst event

1 Like

I will go again with 4 monsters only from floor 90 to 100

I got to lvl 98 by only using the first 4 monsters.

The rest of the team is not in order. I just made new combinations as long as I lost monsters. Other combinations I made were :Gallio+Deluga+Nova+Shivasdragon; bulbieboom + goldtail + saberzor + nultron (or nova).
When you lose most of your team, moku + a fast stunner was a good option. I had 2 monsters in reinforcements and what I did was Galliodragon (stun flash) + moku (make both team have the same amount of monsters by placing bronceshells) and then mojimohama

4 Likes

My first time completing this event :sweat_smile:
This is the team I’ve used

I was switching between these FLs
Stun sleep/crescendo
Stun Mortar
Stun+OoO
I enjoyed this FL very much
Bloom+Rocolo+Heavnswyrm+Gryph
It worked great in Dungeon Challange
Penguinator was just there as a finisher for the last battle

3 Likes

I just read it! LOL

My second time completing this
My team

My fls Fairies + Mark
Fds + Retreat into stun, Raizen
Dusi+Prism+Heaven+Raizen
Stun double with prism, summon friend stunner, cannibilize token for stun retribution and stun blitz
Hop onto mojinator to heal
…Scarle is just there…:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know how you guys did it. I keep losing to terrible luck. Best attempt this far was floor 95, then I face a team that sweeps 6 of my monsters without breaking a sweat. Also are your dungeon floors 10 km long as well?

I did floors 90-100 first try, despite making some horrific mistakes. I did floors 62-83 in a single entrance, losing no monsters at all until floor 83 where I lost one. I have to say… best DC experience I’ve ever had! I’m sure it won’t be like that next time.

I did record my floors 90-100 so I’ll bring out a video for that at some point. Won’t be for a little while though. It’s mainly showcasing how badly I can mess up sometimes. I’ll leave my excuses for the start of the video.

1 Like

I am going for 4 monsters challenge again

1 Like