Dragon Island Blue Discussion Thread

No, they are every 10 levels

enemy monsters get harder tho

Great way to get xp

So not exactly like the HI infinite dungeon

1 Like

The monsters say the same, but there are less checkpoints deeper down. Sounds like DIB has it better

1 Like

Dragon Island Red may be the next game

1 Like

DIB’s only hope

1 Like

@ArcticTheHunter Why suddenly change the name of the thread and demand everyone deletes their posts which were about the previous topic?? It almost looks like you were trying to draw people in first then suddenly surprise them with the topic change so you can get some attention on DIB…

Na… No one was using that part, so they requested the name change. Please split the threads if that is a power that you have. And please read thread before making accusations.

1 Like

Oh sorry I misread Tanbeer’s post. I thought he was laughing about the name change rather than joking you should change it. There were 40 posts to catch up on so I scanned through quickly

KD-Happens to the best of us

Hmmmmmmm- Na, we needed this thread anyway

1 Like

No one else was starting a DIB discussion, and there seems to be a lot of interest in one

1 Like

With regards to the previous topic… here’s a solid contender for lowest stats

Lol we have a winner

The worst monster?

Saw this one in pvp. Easy win

1 Like

Sphinx master or iron king (for defense)?

Prob iron king

1 Like

Despite being comically weak, this monster is very important for Neo Monsters’ lore as it shows what Okkult’s failed experiments become

1 Like

No. This ‘coincidentally’ has the exact stats of a HI seedtooth at level 1.

1 Like

Obviously except for the speed

1 Like

Anyone remember the mystery of the Fury?

1 Like

There was a secret boss monster hidden in the generation code of the infinite dungeon. No one could ever find it. Info is here.

1 Like