Double attacks and timestrike all need adjusting

Ok not sure how everyone feels about double poison eater, double dreamhunt or even timestrike all, but let me explain why i think the moves are silly in there current forms. Why is it that double poison eater/dreamhunt does max damage to both creatures even when only one of the creatures were poisoned/sleeping? Why does timestrike all take the creature with the most time and do that damage to all creatures instead of damaging creatures individually with what time they all had seperately? Yiu guys may disagree but i think double attacks should not do max damage to both creatures if only one is poisoned or sleeping, they should both be affected by the status for it to work on both. Its just a silly mechanic in its current form imo.
What do you guys think?

That argument makes no sense if you can’t stealth it means its poisoned and of course double will hit it hard

Stealth needs a cooldown reduction and assassinate needs to be one use only. Then it will be a good protecting skill rather then a waste of time.

No you dont get what im saying, yes if both monsters are poisoned then both should get hit hard but if only one monster is poisoned and one is not then only the one thats poisoned should take the crit damage but the one who wasnt poisoned should only take minimal damage because it wasnt actually poisoned. Does that make sense now, its harder to explain than i thought lol
Btw where did you get stealth from?

this thread makes no sense did something get deleted or what ?

Did my response to lochi clear it up?

Double poison eater does not max damage when only one of the targets hit is poisoned. It does still does high damage but hitting two poisoned mons does even more so. I imagine the same applies for Double Dreamhunt. 

It usually kills a monster at full health even when the other doesnt have the status, but ive been thinking and it is probably meant to act like assassInate.

I agree they should be nerfed. However metatherions d dreamhunt should not be nerfed as before I the was REALLY weak. Also poison siphon does very little damage if one is not poisoned

Sorry

dual retribution is a joke,it has to be limited to 5 or even less

i dont think ive ever got a chance to use Double Retribution 5 times in a battle, i would be lucky to use it twice (especially in pvp). it wouldnt make a difference to me if there was a limit. maybe im not using it right lol

I think he is right.
Time strike all should be stronger.

Double sleephunt and poison eater do critical damage if one target is poisoned or asleep. Time strike needs like 350 secs at least to kill all.

Penguinator with his slaughter all kills everything if 1 monster has 1 kill.

I think there is something strange if you compare those skills.

I mean I can live with the way it is. For me no changes needed, just saying he has a point here.

This thread is silly to me. your complaining about moves that are exclusive to 3 monsters. 3. I could understand if it was a move that maybe 10-15 monsters have and was everywhere, sure. not many people have meta so double dh isn’t an issue that often.

Definitely agree with Zard, assassinate move is very op with only 100 s cooldown, it can basically destroy your whole defences easily (especially if your protector has HG), and bloodfury with assassinate well that my friend is a legendary type of **** right there.