Don't you guys think true hit is overpowered?

I’ve been struggling just due to this move and the other thing is there is incomplete information on fandom like some skills and mons aren’t even listed

No it’s just fine but just a little op plus it’s good to take down those nova behind protectors

Absolutely not. It was created as a counter to AP spam and it deserves its place in the game

11 Likes

Lmao just use leira. In all seriousness it’s kinda fair, especially since the ai goes out of its way to use it against protectors. I’ll admit I hated it at first but that’s because I was overly reliant on protectors. You gotta Learn to adapt

I think there’s an issue with RAW and True Hit coexisting though. True Hit would be a perfect move if RAW didn’t ignore protection.

Disagree. AP spam is horrendous and it should
be killed with fire

9 Likes

There are plenty of counters and it’s not a winning strategy anymore either. Not saying it should be restored to the state it was in but many “innocent” AP and other protectors really got hit hard by that nerf, to the point where they are almost useless now (e.g. Sloth).

The RAW TU increase did balance it out a little but I do think that it should stay strictly as a restriction and not make monsters hit what they want when they want it.

Sloth is still awesome! I love it! It was so helpful in my Earth team

1 Like

That’s just a common wrong perception. Tanks are still strong. Someone spread that and the rest just seemed to follow.

Was it part of a winning strategy though?

Yes, tanks are strong but protectors, hardly so. A few of them such as Saberzor are still useful even in PvP though, mainly because people don’t see it coming.

Any person would pick taunt over auto protect these days.

Yep. Integral to follow up after the FL was a little exposed and provided some much needed rocks. The midgame to endgame was a little more problematic

Protectors aren’t unusable these days but on the occasion you run into the other kind of ap spam (ie flamie the unholy) you might as well just bail

Yeah like the whole purpose of AP just became useless! It becomes super hard to deal with!
And devs should really update their fandom it’s missing a lot of information!

Just a personal rant but I hate ankoudragon and tiamazus as opponents!

2 Likes

Use monsterdex then in neomonsters itself .

Ankou is a huge pain in the fl

1 Like

Ya once he gets a kill

2 Likes

Tiamazus and not Flarevern?

AP Spam is a brain dead strategy for people with no teambuilding skills. Only a complete idiot would run AP Spam nowadays

Many of us were worried about this when the counters came but with time I definitely see them working absolutely fine. They simply do get countered some of the time, when the opponent is using the monsters which counter them. That’s the same for the vast majority of monsters in this game.

As someone else here said: the monsterdex in the game is probably the best place to see all the information. It will slowly fill out the more you play. While you’re in PvE you can click on the monster icons in the time bar to see their moveset and stats. In PvP you sadly can’t (and I don’t think meeting them adds them to your monsterdex?) but you’ll definitely learn with time and as soon as you meet that monster in PvE you can take a good look at it.