dolphreeze

So here is my review on this monster.

Skills set,

Amazing skill set the double chrono killer is really good but its same as defang it will not one shoot tanky monsters such as (mecha aegis tyrgon chromea,leo). Blizzard is good to slow down sweepers if you cant kill them.

As for the passive
Its terrible you actually want to kill turtle or mirror revenge monsters with this monster so you actually can setup a stun.

So you kill mirror revenge guy and then kill a stun immune this monster will come in then kill another stun immune monster rock will come and then you stun there entire team its like a bronze shell with protect.

Be careful when using him as a enterance passive as this could happen to you.

Overall i would say its better to keep him in fl as the passive is really bad and would turn against you.

As for the ss its bad as well your better off without it.

Overall i would rank him for S because he has too many tragets to kill and bloodfury.

This is my record using him right now, i only lost to raftstar once because i thought my dusc was on 100 hp but apparently he was on 99hp and didn’t one shoot his geo.
Screenshot_20181207-142242_Neo%20Monsters

2 Likes

Can i just ask what kind of FL you use with dolphreeze?
@Mr.X i cant seem to place him anywhere good.
Im freytic btw :slight_smile:

Dusc sloth mecha dolp 5th is gearcroc.

Note i also tried to place him other places but its too bad, i also tried to do dusc token canbalise to get rid of the tokens but its too bad.

Yes the tokens will protect you well they will tank 3 attacks since they have dusc shield health and hg but its too weak to stun as 3 of your monsters are weak to it

Using the Diamonoids against them by making their team weak to stun was a thought that went through my mind too, especially because if they’re using it with fire Dolph neither have immunity to stun. If you want to use both the Dolphs together then it will be important to have at least some kind of stun absorber/counter just before fire Dolph in the team. I think sadly this weakens the combo it has with fire Dolph.

I don’t have fire Dolph but I feel like ice Dolph is best as a 13 cost monster being used as a very good PvP sweeper. I’m really impressed by the damage from time’s up, considering ice Dolph has low attack (4630). It’s 1.5x stronger than Defang.

Time’s Up should:

• one-shot all 3300 defence and 3950 defence legendaries
  • one-shot all 4600 defence legendaries with 50%+ rate (average damage is ~4400)
  • have a chance to one-shot practically all 5200 defence legendaries (average damage is ~3900) but on a monster like Angelion it’s lower than 50% chance
  • nearly one-shot all 5800 defence legendaries (average damage is ~3500)
  • one-shot all super epics
  • against any storm enemies it will not one-shot them

Use it in slot 15 with astrogolem (if you have it) in slot 16 :wink:

Astrogolem has got to go in front because Dolphreeze adds them “next in line”. It makes it a little restricted for setting up combos but yeah for sure this is good!

I have both dolphins and its nearly impossible to use dolpfreeze ss, (one of the two dolphins will die before you can use it, or the opponent has stun absorb.

I just think the ss should be changed for something like this if you played red dolphin this game you can use the ability. same goes for other monsters that depend on two.

so if the opponent has killed it you don’t lose your ss.

@NMEItachiUchiha what do you think about this new monster?

He’s still in a shock coma he came back and saw the new dolph plus the buffs to old dolph and couldn’t take it