Buff dolphreeze (stun converter?)

Ok

And dolphin tsunami useless without fire dolphin, what’s your opinion?

Personally i have both dolphins and the secret skill is really bad.

Blue dolphin has a very bad passive if you dont have bunch of stun counter and convetors to protect otherwise your team will most likely be stunned to obvilion. So its better to keep him on fl.

Red dolphin cant be played early if you are playing sendback monsters because those that you sendback will be used for stun pluse. So you have to play red dolphin somewhere mid to late game and the chances that blue dolphin survives untill late game are low.

What i think the secret skill should be changed to if you have red dolphin in your reinforcement or on the battlefield you can cast the ability. So its actually for once a secret skill. And the same thing goes for dracorosa if you have one of thr faires in your reinforcement or on the battlefield.

Stun converter would work well with his passive.

Really? This is not needed

2 Likes

Lmfao the buff requests are getting more and more hilarious

1 Like

No. Dolphin kills everything and the passive isn’t bad endgame (or anywhere for that matter). It can help bring in peng safely (absolute cheese) or give token sacrifice guy some hard to kill ammunition.

SS is fine. It encourages you to use the other dolphin. If don’t want to, you don’t have to. It’s fine without.

Just smack stun converter on everything while you’re at it lmao…

Learn to use stun absorbers.

5 Likes

What I think you should do is get better. Both dolphins are amazing and if you’re afraid to throw fodder a shocker then idk…

His mid-endgame consists of shockers, atra and a stun bomb. Shockers are sacred to him, he wouldn’t dare use one as fodder for a greater cause…

4 Likes

Blue dolph def doesn’t need stun converter and dracorosa is fine as it is is. Personally I think you should git gud ;).

2 Likes

Good to have you back @Z19IDFWU :+1:

Dracorosa is better without its ss and blue dolph does not need any buff and shockers are meh so yeah

I totally love Ice Dolph. The passive is brilliant, even if your team gets stunned it takes the opponent ages to bash through your wall they waste the stun. I feel like the passive is actually verging on overpowered if you have good sweepers before Ice Dolph in the team. Ice Dolph is great sweeper too, having a double kill move that has plenty of targets and bloodfury.

Stun converter would make this monster possibly the best one for PvP in the game. Its weakness to stun is the only thing bringing it down to ~S tier.

For reference, I use the line-up:
Angelion, Tygoron, Malwing, Delugazar, Ice Dolph, Diamonoid, Valzareign
(a chain of great sweepers with stun protection either side of the wall)

Thats what i was saying you need stun counter and stun converters to make the passive work.

1 Like

Why would i need to use a legendary monster as fodder.

All i said red dolphin is bad along with sendback monsters.

That includes,

Malwing
Shoockers
New bird
Swtich places
Exit plan
Weak aganist:
Knock back.
Knockback next.
Bowback.

And in a current meta where malwing is basically in every match your are better off without him.

You focus way too much on stun. My Angelion and Tygoron are often dead by the time I have Diamonoids on the field, especially when facing teams that want to make me weak to stun. To quote myself…

That line-up I posted is just from one of the 3 PvP teams I’ve been using Ice Dolph in.

I like to control the game either being sleep or stun.

Stun is more consistent and having the ability to bring stun when you want it is actually game breaking if opponent cant counter it.

That’s why i was asking for shockers nerf not more stun immune converters etc.

Have you ever considered for a second to try out different style? Yes you like stun but not all monsters you get will work with stun. It’s like asking buff for all poison monsters because they don’t fit into sleep teams, vice versa.

1 Like

Yes i have i tried sleep with soul stealer previously but right now sleep has too many counters, only sleep enterance would work, i also tried OnO oni but i lack sleep immune monsters such as angelo gyo etc.

Then there is posion which i dont collect, funny fact i have +60 legendaries and 0 auto posion stun immune.