Disconnects

A few people have been chatting about players disconnecting and wasting life when they could just quit and save you time. #salty

I propose that a disconnect should cost a player two or even 3 PvP tickets. If you don’t DC on purpose. A genuine DC is hardly going to ruin your ranked PvP chances, but maybe it will stop the serial DCr’s.

Alternatively allow players to quit at any time.

1 Like

Just cut the time in half they have to return and it wouldn’t be an issue.

I agree @LemonSqueezy on players who are doing this on purpose. It’s hard to detect for devs whether it’s on purpose or by crashing app or bad internet. Bad mannered players will be always out there. This will be always an issue.
Furthermore I disagree with @squinty1880. The time for restarting the app is already very close to the timer for getting a lost. That was especially the case even for my Samsung s8 which is not that slow compared to any other no name android brands. The loading screen for neo monsters takes approximately up to 40 seconds and reconnecting back to the game have been always close. In most cases I have just lost and accept the unlucky circumstances. Reducing that time will result in an insta loss and it wouldn’t make any sense to offer players to reconnect to the game.

1 Like

It happens to me almost every battle… Incredible really. I mean I get it if they are sleep locked or stunned to Oblivion or not getting a turn in 4 or 5 turns. But if it’s their turn and they can surrender they really should.

Yeah it’s hard to detect. This is why my solution of using 2 or 3 tickets from a D.C. game will do very little damage to anyone who genuinely DC’d but cause big problems for those who do :blush: