Neo Pay Monsters 😂

So we all must have 400 gems for hatch 10 pack to get limited monster. Uneless you are very lucky man lol :joy:
Where to get 400 gems for instant??
For get many gems is not instant in this game EXCEPT you purchase many gems as you want in games
Q: is this pay to win game??
A: no, but you not win limited monster if you don’t buy gems. Unless you have a GOD Hand :joy::joy::joy:

Well i’m from indonesia and i not rich like many people… i just want enjoy playing this game, but not like this

1 Like

Hey, I’m a free player like yourself and I play Neo Monsters a lot. Once you can fully complete events it’s possible to get an average of 150-200 gems a month (this is what I seem to get). This amount of gems gives you plenty to get many powerful legendaries. Mythics are a new addition to the game that are extremely rare and expensive to get. If I were you I would focus my attention on legendaries, because the mythics are not guaranteed from 10 packs. Focus on getting good limited legendaries. Mythics are not much stronger than legendaries.

Yeah bro i focus on legendary monster but the guaranteed limited is an 10 pack, not like before just 6 pack

Wat where you getting this from?

Sorry to be that guy but there are no guaranteed legendaries lol not even after 10 packs

Nothing… i just want 100% guaranteed legendary is back

1 Like

Yeah… i want guaranteed legendary is back to festival egg

Save your gems, stop whining

How about return it 100% guaranteed legendary lol

Same me , i hate that fes and spe egg. Hatch 10 pack and can’t get limit legend , lol

He ain’t whining… He is expressing his opinion… leave him alone…

1 Like

Am not sure.

With the 10x chance i got 3 featured monsters but with the guaranteed egg i usually only get the guaranteed.

I rolled 9 packs

On average every 3 packs contained one of the featured monsters

Thanks bro for understanding me

1 Like

You are lucky guy…

I can feel your pain…

I spent around 200 gems that I got only 2 legend. I agree with Zero, please hold a festival of 100% Legendary Guaranteed. And events are now rarely held like UC. Can pvp be closed for 1 month? Please fix the event schedule.

PvP is fine… I like the regularity … maybe more pve events would help if egg system is gonna remain like this !

He is expressing his opinion by whining

Lol :v

Yeah… need more gems if egg system like this… i not see Ultimate challenge for long time