Didn't get the crownwalker???

I won the crownwalker in my first try. Eventually he is not in my monster list???

Please can someone tell me whats happenend because i can not do this event again?

Same to me. There is even no crownwalker in AI’s team.

This was what I saw :

http://hunterislandforum.ipbhost.com/uploads/monthly_06_2016/post-40748-0-96957400-1466748524_thumb.png

I was looking forward to train the crownwalker but eventually he is not in my team?? :frowning:

the event says that you may get one

Took me like 7 tries -___- But finally ran into it. Did you look near the end of your monsters where all of the other ingredient monsters are placed?

Never mind, i get it !

Figured it out. Thanks.

Can you farm multiple crownwalkers? And is that useful?

Probably would be for future use. I’m sure they’ll release other “first ones” that will need it eventually

It says in the news that you can only get one

Hey guys I did it and it’s kind of a disappointment…he’s an ingredient…you can’t use him in a battle he’s like a harp and a pyramid…it should be at the very back of your team…it took me 2 tries to get him tho…add me on it ashskull…I have two legendary already ultra evolved
But who do you use the crownwalker for?

Crownwalker is the ingredient for Ziberius going 6star and other more first ones.

Hey there.
For what Monster is the crownwalker?
I’ve got that monster too, but don’t know for which ultra evolution it is?

You’ll get in trouble for bringing back an old thread.

I know it’s an ingredient needed for metatherion and bovolcus. Maybe others but those are the two I have that it’s needed for.

Ziberius too.

Encountered the crownwalker on my 2nd time in the event, I thought I wouldn’t get it coz my team was almost beaten up pretty badly, good thing last stand saved my life. It would’ve been good if we could still enter the pyramid for exp points. :frowning: