DIB Rare spawns

Ok so where do the rare monsters spawn?

Specifically: Hatchlings (I’ve found all the rest)

Or whats the best way to get more gold eggs, I’m at the guild fighting part.

If I remember correctly, the best way I got gold eggs was to do the arena battles and at the last battle, lose on purpose so it will shoot you back to the start of the bracket and you can collect all the rewards again.

Actually, probably one of the more disappointing things about DIB is the fact only one hatchling spawns, the rest are evolutions.

What do you mean? I lost plenty of times to the last guy who gives you the Anubis first form but I never got sent to the beginning of the bracket…

He’s talking about DIB, not HI. Look at the title there bud

Ummm…first town, behind the hutt on the pyramid? Yes? No? Idk…

…umm…ya know where the first lighthouse is? I think it’s on the very edge of the forest section above that.

…errr…next to that one tree in the southeast of the world…I think.

…ummm…that one city south of the cave with Thunderwolves…before Olympia…there’s a mini-forest or something where there are a lot of white monsters…the lion thing and the final evo. of bitewing…umm…I think the white one is there.

…but yeah, no hatchlings other than the first one I said (blue)

…I’m probably wrong…and sorry I couldn’t give specifics…yeah…

Hmm i think you can find the fire one… And if your extremely luckily unlucky you will find his second evo which has a .001 percent spawn chance and the hatchy one has a .01 percent spawn chance i would feel so bad for someone if they got the second evo instead :stuck_out_tongue: