Diamonds

Yikes. I hope the game can’t be affected by the… yeah, I probably shouldn’t talk about that here. If anyone has a jailbroken device, he or she probably knows what I’m talking about. 

Affected by what?

Post it in the Beta forum please because I is confuzzled

Wait, 400 is the maximum you can get from a victory? That’s not much, considering you want to get to 1 milion

Well, Kamiwyrm is a long term goal. Shouldn’t be too fast, right?

Absolutely, i agree. Although 400 doesn’t seem like much. Maybe give 1000 diamonds if you get 10 wins in a row, or just a bonus somehow? I’ve won 96 matches and lost 38 and i have just 35k, getting to 1 million is going to take forever. I would have to win 2412 matches in a row to get the last prize. 

You also get 777 for fighting a friend via Game Center each day. So if you fight maybe 5 friends each day, that’s another nearly 4000. 

I didn’t know that. I better start send friend requests here, because none of my friends have HI.

you get so much diamonds with battles of friends in gamecenter ? dannnng *goes to the name’s topic*

Diamonds are not currency - they are milestones. So don’t be afraid to claim your prizes along the way.@ moderator. does this mean that if I got a reward for 100k diamonds and I had 200k diamonds the amount would stay a 200k diamonds

Yes, precisely Bgibbons.

ELO like geomons ranking system ?

That’s right.

I just got my sixth orbling and i was looking at the rewards and i noticed that i’d have to get the same amount of diamonds that i’ve got so far to get the next four rewards. I knew it would take a lot to get to one million but that just killed the excitement. Although i’m wondering: since i know they’re planning on changing the PvP system, should i keep on playing online matches 24/7 or should i take it easy and play a couple of them every day, hoping for bigger rewards in the future?