Devs are losing it

I don’t mind getting spoiled on what’s coming ahead if it means I can make sure it’s good to go for everyone else.

Of course you moderators would love to be involved in the monster designing :wink:

I know we’ve seen a few overpowered/underpowered monsters come to the game but I trust the Devs more than anyone else with the designing of the monsters, especially because they know the directions they’re taking and what exactly they want to achieve. In other games I’ve been involved with the developers to design things from the game as a player and often when I’ve questioned something it’s because I wasn’t fully aware of the overall intentions and it all became clear later. To involve sections of the community in all the overall plans and everything they need to know to properly help with the design would be too much, both because of the time and effort that would take but also because the players will likely have a different agenda to the company and ultimately it’s the company’s direction which needs to be taken. Also, players do not have access to the various test environments which the Devs can use to check the strengths of new monsters in different settings… something which is heavily important when designing them and probably give the Devs better insight into how exactly they work.

Basically, player input can help avoid some of the mistakes the Devs may make from time to time but will ultimately not improve the design process that much and likely stall the whole process. I also believe that due to the number of leaks we have spread by top members of the community that allowing a group of people so much involvement would result in a huge number of leaks or things like “this monster being released is part of a stalling strategy to slow the rate of inflation in the game”.

Personally I think the monster ideas section is great for the Devs to get input from the community and if they want our feedback on monsters they’re designing they could always make a thread showing some/all of the moveset to ask what people think. That would be a far more effective way of doing this than heavily involving some community members in the whole procedure.

How do you become a moderator cause I am willing to do anything to just get a look at that list…

Bro I never even got wind of that list. Lochi apparently did at some point, that’s all I know.

I got the list too, and no, I’m not sharing it.

You gotta be on the list of people who get the list. But that’s an unlisted list, and you can only know who is listed on the list when someone lists a monster from the secret list only available to those on the list, or if you are on the list of people who knows who’s on the list of people who have the list.

you are in the list…
are you in the list…
the list are in you…
are the list in you…
the list in you are…
you in the list are…

1 Like

BWFU @B.L.A.C.K :joy::joy::joy: and that’s a very short list.

hmmm no, its not lochi anymore, certain people have their ways. though the type of sharing has changed, certain moves, passives, or interesting ideas is all we get, never the whole picture.

1 Like