[@Dev] lvl 100

When I checked my friend list I found out that most of my friends have stopped leveling up after they reach lvl 60. Only a few friends like
@Michael N
@JRA
@Nafiy
are the only ones with lvl 60 above.
I think the developers should do something about this, because if all the players continue this practice Tier 1 is gonna have less players for match making. Which will ultimately lead to people with less legendaries quit the game once they reach lvl 66. So the developers should either make the match making process based on the quality of monsters each player has or giving some attractive rewards for reaching lvl 100 , like a random ‘legendary egg’ or something like that , which will definitely encourage players to level up to 100 and PvP will become much more fun with a wide variety of opponents.
What do you guys think about this?

I’m currently at rank 71 and I’ve got 2 legends and pvp is unbarebly hard for me, also I think the legendary egg at rank 100 is fair because it’s hard work to get there

Totally Agree.

Agree!!

That is a good point, I am sure there are plenty of people staying in the lower tiers so they can win against newer and easier opponents. I am thinking the rewards will be based on rankings and tier level next pvp though.

That could still be easily abused, just participate every other event and / only win one battle and forfeit the others every other pvp event

No it’s not. It’s very easy to get there, imo i hope the devs extend the rank above 100 to give players a sense of progression and accomplishment. The rank 100 legend is a good idea, though it may not apply to those already at 100.

Rank has nothing to do with pvp matchup. The battle points decide who you face. For other challenges it isn’t an advantage being a lower rank.

When I said legendary egg when reaching level 100, I also meant for players already at level 100. They should be given the egg to their reward box. So that everyone’s happy.

Rank has nothing to do with pvp matchup. The battle points decide who you face. For other challenges it isn’t an advantage being a lower rank.

And your battle points determine your rank which determine your rewards… Rank level only affects max cost which is not important if you have the right monsters for events, like Atra and nebil combo or baha. Also easy to make top 100 in tower events with a lower max cost, which affords great rewards still.

Oops i thought you meant hero rank in your previous post for some reason lol…yh i knew that already.

What you said about cost being unimportant in events is what i meant when i talked about being a lower rank.

I’m same I have only 2 legendaries and level 75 and any pvp based event or even the dungeon challenges with ranking rewards I find kinda difficult tbh

I can’t ever beat 200 points in pvp and dungeon I get to about 40-50 on average

same for me im lvl 72 and have 2 legends, i never can get above 400 points in pvp and 80 in dugeon, and thats only because i have godfeather he is like my last hope everytime :smiley:

I think I’m lucky in PvP, last time I got 600 plus points. But always stuck at 50 in dungeon. I have only 1 legendary (Godfeather), and it’s not that useful in PvP.

its good in pvp if u have zephy to create an assisted frontline with.

I’m currently having the assisted frontline. But that new monster is going to ruin everything

I put my assisted thunder after my assisted water now :laughing:

I need new legendary but the eggs kinda makes no sense right now to get them.
Im lvl 80 ish and rarely login now